NDA 2/2019 Admit Card Release Date
Hello Friends, Major Kalshi Classes is going to tell you about NDA 2/2019 Admit Card Release Date. NDA II admit card will be available on the official website of UPSC which is Union Public Service Commission in the first week of October 2019. Admit Card of NDA 2/2019 is going to be released soon and here let’s discuss all the detail regarding the National Defence Academy.
NDA 2/2019 Admit Card Release Date:-
Ok now let’s talk in details about the NDA-II examinations.
Exam pattern for NDA-II
Paper will be given in two parts:-
Part-I In this paper you will be given 120 questions of mathematics.
- Max marks 300.
- The time duration of 2.5 hrs
- Negative marking 0.33 for each wrong answer.
Part-II In this paper you will be given 50 questions of English and 150 questions from GS.
- Max mars 600.
- The time duration of 2.5 hrs
- Negative marking for each wrong answer
NOTE- Candidates will be given 45min time between part I and part II paper.
You can See Detailed Exam Pattern and Syllabus of NDA from Below Link-
Details of NDA-II Examination 2019
- There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- The question paper will be asked in the OMR pattern.
- The exam will be conducted in the pen and paper-based mode.
- Candidates will use ball pens to mark their answer,
- The medium of paper will be set in English and Hindi.
NOTE- Don’t use ink pen or pencil.
How to prepare for the NDA exam.
- The first student has to mark a good study plan. Remember one thing this exam is not too hard you just have to be clear with 10+2 syllabus.
- You can also take help from some NDA books also. Or you can take some NDA coaching classes 7 days crash course. In Allahabad Major kalshi Classes is one of the best coachings for the crash courses.
- Make shorts note while you are studying. So that you revise it at the end time of preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers.
- If you don’t have enough time for the preparation then just solve previous year question papers as much as you can.
Cutoffs Of NDA
- The cutoffs will be the minimum marks needed by the candidates to pass the examination.
- Candidates will be able to check the cutoffs after 1 or 2 weeks of exams.
- The average cutoffs are around 360 every year its varies. but as in NDA-I cutoff was 342 for the written stage.
Prepare well for your examination and try to sleep well before exams. It is very important to take proper sleep before the exam. Because in India it usually happens we study the whole night and go for the exam in the morning. This is so wrong with your brain.
NDA 2/2019 Admit Card date-
Admit card for any examination conducted by UPSC release 10 days before the examination so it is expected that admit card of NDA 2/2019 will be released on 7th November 2019.
Exam date of NDA-II is 17th November 2019.
Declaration of the result- 2 weeks of December.
You can download your admit card from the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in and keep checking our websites for further updates.
You can Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about NDA 2/2019 Admit Card Released Date? If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. If you want to prepare for the SSB. Join Major Kalshi Classes One of the finest academies to prepare for the SSB interview. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!