NDA 1/2023 Question Paper Download of GAT and Mathematics
NDA 1 2023 Exam has been conducted on 16 April 2023. We have provided NDA 1 answer Key on our official website, you can go there and download it. Here we are going to provide all set question paper of NDA exam. This NDA 1/2023 Question paper will be helpfull for those students who wanted to appear in the next NDA Exams.
The NDA exam consists of two papers: Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT), and both papers are conducted on the same day. The Mathematics paper contains 120 questions, while the GAT paper contains 150 questions. The questions in the GAT paper cover various subjects such as English, General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, and Current Events.
NDA 1/2023 Question Paper Download
If you did not attempt all the questions in the NDA 1 2023 exam and feel that the paper was difficult, you can benefit from downloading and practicing with the NDA 1 2023 question paper for the next exam. Solving previous year’s question papers is crucial as most questions tend to repeat every year. It helps improve your time management and provides you with accurate information about the exam. You can download the question paper in PDF format using the download links provided below.
|NDA 2023 Maths Question Paper||Download|
|NDA GAT English Question Paper||Download|
|NDA 2023 GAT GS Question Paper||Download|
NDA 1 2023 Cut off Marks (Expected):-
The probable cut-off for this NDA written exam which was held on 16 April 2023 is given below. Probably the cut-off of this NDA written exam can be between 350 to 360. Below we are giving you information about the last 5 years’ cut-off.
NDA 1 2023 ANSWER KEY :
NDA 1 2023 Answer key will be published on the website on 16 April 2023 by 5 P.M. The NDA 1 2023 Answer key is prepared by well-trained and experienced faculty of Major Kalshi Classes. We can also provide a details solution to each question on our YouTube Channel.
|PAPER||SET A||SET B||SET C||SET D|
NDA Written Exam Paper Pattern:
|Paper 1||Mathematics||300||2 ½|
|Paper 2||GAT||600||2 ½|
- All the questions would be asked in objective type with multiple choice answers.
- Language of Paper: Hindi and English.
- For Mathematics: One will be given 2.5 marks for each right answer.
- For GAT: One will be given 4 marks and each right answer.
- There is a negative marking on both papers, 0.33 marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
NDA 2 2023 Eligibility Criteria:-
The eligibility criteria for NDA 2 2023 are as follows:
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen, or a subject of Bhutan, or a subject of Nepal.
- Age Limit: The candidate should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years of age on January 1, 2023.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Gender and Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the NDA 2 2023 exam.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards set by the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.
It is essential to meet all the eligibility criteria before applying for the NDA 2 2023 Exam Notification.