Navy IT Officer Application Start eligible candidates may apply between 2 July to 16 July 2021. This vacancy is based on the Short Service Commission. NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation in cut-off marks towards shortlisting for SSB. Go to the official website and apply soon.
How to apply for Navy Executive IT Branch
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Navy Executive IT Branch Recruitment 2021.
- Visit https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ to apply
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Navy Executive IT Branch Recruitment Important Dates
- Application Begin :02/07/2021
- Last Date for Registration : 16/07/2021
- Last Date Complete Form : 16/07/2021
- SSB Date (Tentitive): 21 August onward
- Course Start : January 2022
|Name of Examination||Navy Executive IT Branch 2021|
|Organizer Name||Indian Navy|
|Post||Executive Branch SSC(X) IT|
|Type of issue of application||Online|
|Type of exam||On an SSB merit basis|
|Selection process||SSB Interview, Medical examination|
|Job Location||All over India|
Age Between : Born Between 02/01/1997 to 01/07/2002 both date included.
- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / IT with Minimum 60% Marks in Any Recognized University India.
- M.Sc Computer Science / IT
- M.Tech Computer Science / IT
NCC Candidates benefits:-
NCC ‘C’ certificate holders will be given relaxation in cut off marks towards shortlisting for SSB subject to following conditions:-
- Having NCC ;C; certificate of Naval/Army/Air Wing with minimum ‘B’ Grade.
- Not served less than two academic years in the Senior Division, Naval/Army/Air Wing of the NCC.
- ‘C’ certificate should not be dated prior to 1 Jan 19.
- The final selection will be subject to verification of the certificate by DGNCC/concerned NCC unit for its validity. Candidature of individual will be canceled at any stage of selection/training/post-commissioning, in case of false declaration, misinformation, concealing of information.
- Shortlisting for SSB interview: – Shortlisting of the candidates will be done by the officials of the Indian Navy Commission on the basis of the educational qualification of the candidates who fill this application form. After which the candidates will be invited for an SSB interview.
- The SSB interview will probably be held in Bangalore / Bhopal / Visakhapatnam / Kolkata in August 2021.
- After the shortlisting, the Navy will inform the information about the SSB interview by email and phone number of the selected candidates.
- Medical test: – After conducting an SSB interview, the candidates will be subjected to the medical examination. Medical testing of selected candidates for the pilot entry will be done through the pilot selection system.
- Merit list: – A merit list of selected candidates will be prepared after the SSB interview and medical examination. Based on which further processing will be done.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Navy IT Officer Application Start for SSC Apply before 16 July. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW