Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Form 2019 – Apply Online
Indian Navy has released the online application form of Navy B.Tech Entry for the course commencing in January 2020 at INA. This application invites unmarried male candidates for joining the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for the course of four-year degree programme under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Interested candidates can check out the eligibility criteria and vacancy details before filling the Indian navy online form.
Important Dates – Navy B.Tech Entry
Notification Starts: 22nd May 2019
Online Application Starting Date: 31st May 2019
Late Date of Registration: 17th June 2019
Merit List Announced: Notified soon
Application Fee – Navy B.Tech Entry
- All candidates: Rs. 0/-
- There is no application fee for any candidate.
- Only JEEMAIN 2019 Score Card required.
Eligibility Criteria – Navy B.Tech Entry
- Candidates born between 02nd July 2000 to 01st Jan 2003 will be eligible to apply.
- Note: Only Unmarried male candidates with JEEMAIN 2019 Score Card are eligible.
- Candidates must be enrolled and appeared in JEEMAIN 2019 Examination.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 exam with 70% marks in PCM subjects and 50% marks in English in Class 10th or 12th Level will be eligible for the vacancy.
- Candidates with 157cms heights are eligible to apply for this post.
How To Apply for Navy B.Tech Entry?
- Candidates can visit the official website of Indian Navy – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and fill the Indian Navy online form from 31st May 2019 to 17th June 2019.
- While filling up the form, candidates are suggested to keep the relevant documents with them in order to fill the correct details.
- All relevant documents like Date of birth proof, 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, JEEMAIN – 2019 score card and a recent passport size color photograph (scanned in original JPG/FITT format) will be required.
- If any scanned document is not readable, the application might get rejected.
- Print one copy of your application form and carry it along with original certification/documents while appearing for SSB Interview.
We hope that this blog provides you with all the required details about the Indian Navy B.Tech Entry 10+2 Online Form 2019. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces, avail the Best Books or Study Material from MKC Publications. For further inquiry, feel free to call us on +91 9696330033/9696220022 or
Visit us via:
- Our Official website
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simply Visit Our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section given below.