Navy B.Tech Entry Notification 2020
There are many ways to join Indian Navy. In order to become an engineer, one can apply for the NDA Entry, CDS Entry, and many more, etc. Here in this article, I am sharing with you complete details about the Indian Navy B.tech Entry Notification 2020. This entry is for the candidates who are in the 12th and have physics and mathematics at 10+2 level. They can apply in the Navy to become an Engineer in the Service. To get complete details about this entry, Check out the complete article below. I have shared all the details about this entry.
Navy B.Tech Entry Notification:
Due to the corona Virus, outbreak. Every Entry in the Indian Armed forces as well as other department has got delayed. Recently the Indian Navy has released the notification for Navy B.tech Entry. Here we will share with you the complete details about the entry. Indian Navy B.tech Entry is a direct entry. A candidate will be directly called for the SSB Interview and then Medical Test. Let’s see the Selection Process of this and then we will discuss the Eligibility criteria and other required details.
- Starting of online application: 06 October 2020
- Last date to apply online: 20 October 2020
Navy B.tech Entry Selection Process:
There is no written exam for this entry and the shortlisting of the candidate will be done on the basis of their JEE marks. The candidate who will qualify the Shortlisting cutoff they will appear for the SSB Interview and then Medical Test. So the process of selection would be:
- Shortlisting of the candidates on the basis of JEE marks.
- Qualified candidates will appear for the SSB Interview.
- Medical test
SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore or Bhopal or Coimbatore or Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interviews on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by the candidate in their application form.
A choice of date for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard for shortlisted candidates. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability off batches/slots.
Navy B.tech Entry Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be enrolled and appeared in JEEMAIN 2020 Examination.
- Only Unmarried male candidates with JEEMAIN 2020 Score Card are eligible.
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam with 70% marks in PCM subjects and 50% marks in English in Class 10th or 12th Level will be eligible for the vacancy.
- To apply for this vacancy, the age of the candidate must be between 17 years old to 19.5 years old.
- The age will be verified through the high school mark sheet.
How to apply for Navy B.tech Entry 2020:
- Candidates can visit the official website of the Indian Navy – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and fill the Indian Navy online form.
- While filling up the form, candidates are suggested to keep the relevant documents with them in order to fill the correct details.
- All relevant documents like Date of birth proof, 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, JEEMAIN scorecard and a recent passport size color photograph (scanned in original JPG/FITT format) will be required.
- If any scanned document is not readable, the application might get rejected.
- Print one copy of your application form and carry it along with original certification/documents while appearing for SSB Interview.
How to prepare for Navy B.tech Entry 2020:
In order to Prepare for Indian Navy B.tech entry 2020, how to qualify for SSB interview Navy 10+2 B.tech entry read the following point below:-
- First, Indian Navy B.tech entry is based on the JEE marks, so try to score good marks in JEE mains (Atleast 45-50 marks)
- Once you clear the declared cutoff, you will be called for the SSB Interview.
- Now you have to clear the SSB Interview, this can be tougher than JEE mains. you have to show your best for the Selection.
- After you clear the SSB interview, you are 80% selected, now you have to face the Indian Navy Medical Board.
- After you clear the Medical, there would be AIR (All India Rank). you have to clear this too also.
This is the just some common points to remember for the Navy B.tech Entry. Now let’s see the expected cutoff marks for Indian Navy B.tech Entry 2020
Expected Cutoff for Navy B.tech Entry 2020
As per the previous year cutoff, Expected Cutoff 2020, candidates who had scored 35-50 marks in the JEE mains exam were qualified for the SSB 2019. as per the average report of the all the year, if you have scored close to 50 marks in JEE mains, you can clear the cutoff and will be qualified for the SSB Interview. I would suggest you score more than 50 marks for the clear cutoff. Thanks hope this was helpful to you.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Navy B. Tech Entry Notification 2020. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.