Navy Artificer Apprentice Exam Goes Online
NO SHORTLISTING BY THIS TIME
Following the footprints of Indian Air Force X & Y Group Examination, Indian Navy had shun the shortlisting criteria for the written examination and at the same time written examination has been converted into the online examination.
From now onwards all students who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear in online examination In order to allow all candidates to appear for written examination, the Indian Navy will now conduct a computer-based examination for Artificer Apprentice Entry Aug-2018 Batch. Earlier, a cut-off percentage was applied and candidates with higher marks only were issued admit cards for the written examination.
Note- This computer-based examination is not applicable for SSR or MR entries.
The computer-based examination for Artificer Apprentice Entry Aug-2018 Batch will be conducted in different cities on 25 February 2018.
Please note the following dates carefully:-
|17 Jan 18||Fee payment starts at 1000 hrs.|
|23 Jan 18||Last date for fee deposit by cash at any State Bank of India Branch.|
|24 Jan 18||Fee payment closes through online mode at 2359 hrs.|
|12 Feb 18||Admit cards will be issued to all candidates who have paid examination fee.|
|25 Feb 18||Written examination.|
|01 Mar 18||Written examination marks declaration. (This is not the final Merit List)|
|01 Mar 18||Call up letters will be issued for Physical Fitness Test and Preliminary Medical Examination.|
|Mar-Apr 18||Physical Fitness Test and Preliminary Medical Examination at a designated recruitment centre.|
All applicants are required to log into their account on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. You will receive an admit card for written examination only if the following steps are completed:-
- General Category Candidates. Examination fee of Rs 106 is to be paid. Log into your account on joinindiannavy.gov.in. Click on “Application Status”.Click on “Submitted” tab. Look for your application number for AA entry. Click on the link “Make Payment” in the “Action” Column. Examination fee can be paid only through the undermentioned modes. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable.
- Online Mode. Examination fee can be paid through online mode using Net-banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI etc before 2359 hrs on 24 Jan 18.
- Cash Payment. Cash payment option will be deactivated on the website at 2359 hrs on 22 Jan 18. Candidates who have generated e-challan before 2359 hrs on 22 Jan 18 can deposit the examination fee in cash at any SBI Branch during banking hours on 23 Jan 18. Depositing fee by cash will not be possible after banking hours on 23 Jan 18. Candidates will only be able to pay through online mode on 23 Jan 18 and 24 Jan 18
- SC/ST Candidates. Log into your account on joinindiannavy.gov.in. Click on “Application Status”.Click on “Submitted” tab. Look for your application number for AA entry. Click on the link “Make Payment” in the “Action” Column. Select your category as SC/ST and upload proof of SC/ST category to complete the registration process.
- Examination fee, once paid, cannot be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination.
- There is no reservation of vacancies for candidates from SC/ST category. Candidates from SC/ST category will only be entitled to waiver of examination fee.
- You have to choose any two cities for written examination, as per your convenience. The Indian Navy will try to allot you a centre from your two choices. A different city may be allotted if your chosen cities have very few or very large number of candidates. Examination centre cannot be changed once selected by the candidate or allotted by the Indian Navy.
- Instructions for the written examination will be printed on the admit card.
- Approximately 1200 candidates who score highest marks in written examination will be called for Physical Fitness Test and Preliminary Medical Examination in March or April 2018. Remaining candidates will only receive their written examination marks.
- Candidates will not have the option to choose a city for Physical Fitness Test and Preliminary Medical Examination. Allocation of centre will be at the discretion of the Indian Navy.
- The documents submitted by you along with your application have not been verified. These documents will be verified only before merit list preparation. Candidates with invalid, incorrect or incomplete documents will not be considered for merit list.
This is high time for all the candidates who are preparing for Navy Artificer Apprentice Exam 2018 as the examination will be conducted in online mode. It would be a very new experience for all the candidates. Keeping this thing in view Major Kalshi Classes has provided online mode of guidance through Online test series for Navy-AA. Candidates can opt for this program and can analyze their performance and at the same time they can prepare themselves well before the examination.