The Medical Exam is important in any defense entry in India. Either you apply for the officer’s entry or soldier’s entry. Your medical test would be done vert strictly under the guidance of Military Doctors at the Military hospitals. Here in this article, I will share with you the complete details about the MNS Exam (Military Nursing Service) and MNS Medical Eligibility Criteria, Required Medical Eligibility for MNS, Medical standard of Army MNS, etc. I will cover these topics in this article and will give you complete information regarding this. to get complete details to check the article below:
MNS Medical Eligibility Criteria, Medical Standard of Army MNS:
The Military Nursing service is only for the female candidate who has done their 12th with biology are eligible to apply for this post. To get selected in this, a candidate will need to clear the written examination and after that a personal Interview and Medical test, etc. Let’s see the complete details about the selection process of that and then we will discuss the required Medical Eligibility for MNS Exam.
|Buy Now||Buy Bow||Buy Now|
Selection Procedure of MNS Exam:
In order to become Officer in the Indian Armed forces, candidates will have to clear the SSB Interview. It is mandatory to clear the SSB. but here that’s not the case, here you just have to appear for the PI (personal interview). so the procedure is like that:-
- Computer-based Test (CBT) online test
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Medical test etc
For the Computer-based online Examination, I have already written an article over this and will give you complete details regarding this. You can check that article by clicking on the links below:
Now Let’s discuss the medical Standard for Army MNS, The medical tests in the MNS Entry would not be as tough as it is for the other entries of the Indian Army. Let’s see the complete Medical eligibility and process of MNS:
Medical Standard of Army MNS:
The medical Standard of Army MNS is not as tough as it is for the other entries, There are only checkups would be done, which is required to join. Here is a list of those tests and required criteria for Army MNS Medical:
- The Minimum height Required is 148 cms
- The minimum weight required is 39 kg.
- The chest must be 77 cm without expansion and it should be at least 82 with expansion.
- 14 dental Points are essentially required.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like joint knees, color blindness or night blindness.
- Your elbow should not be turned in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Binocular vision III
- Limits for color perception I
- Should not have color blindness or night blindness.
Some Internal Checkups:
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stones.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
These are the same tests that would be done in the Army MNS medical test. It is easy, if a candidate having an average body posture and never been in any serious injury or Dieses, he/she can easily clear this. If any case you get a rejection from the Medical Board you can re-apply for that. And if they reject you again you can again re-apply.
if they reject you, they will give a proper reason for that. And there are two types of rejection. 1. Temporary Rejection 2.Permanant Rejection.
If you get permanent rejection they are no way to go back, you re-apply for your medicals then too the result would be the same. If you have any minor problem you will be given time correct this like 45 days, 90 days, maximum 160 days only.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about MNS Medical Eligibility Criteria, Medical Standard of Army MNS. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, you can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.