MNS Interview Tips, Selection Procedure, Stipend and Uniform Allowances
MNS Interview Tips – On 25th March 2019, the result of the Indian Army B. Sc Nursing Course was uploaded on the Army Website. It contained the Roll No. of the shortlisted 498 candidates to appear for the Military Nursing Interview. Below mentioned are some of the important tips and questions which can be asked for the MNS Interview.
MNS Interview Tips
- Always be ready for the questions regarding the Nursing Career, why you chose it and what do you think about the position as a nurse in the Indian Military? Remember, this will be a personal interview so your answers regarding personal life difficulties and the way you resolve those problems will be asked.
- As a Military Nurse, your attitude and your voice will show your power among facing certain harsh situations in providing unlimited care towards army personnel and you need to convey this to the male and female officers present in the personal interview.
- When asked about what you see in yourself to be a proper Military Nurse, show that your aims are goal-oriented. Regardless what you tell about yourself, remember that the goal is to prove self-sufficiency, time management, and motivation.
- If the officers feel that you are nervous, they will obviously ask this clichéd question, “Tell me something about yourself?” Remember that this answer should not be sound memorized before them. Also, the officers are not interested in your life story from start. Keep it short and speak more about how important the Human life is for you and about your never-ending desire to help others.
- When asked about your management style to handle emergency situations, speak about your most challenging and difficult life situations without boasting about yourself.
- Always focus on the positive side of becoming a nurse. Briefly outline any disadvantages if needed.
- Do mention your training, previous works and even books and articles you read to show your interest in this field.
Selection Procedure | MNS Interview Tips
- The selection into the military nursing service will be based on the merit of the candidate.
- A written objective type of examination will be conducted in February/ March every year, at certain selected centers.
- Successful candidates will be shortlisted for an interview at selected centers in the month of March/May each year.
- Candidates must be declared medically fit by Medical Board of Military Medical Officers.
- Merit listed candidates based on the interview and medical fitness will be called for B. Sc (NSG) course.
- Permanent and Short Service Commission will be granted to the students undergoing B. Sc nursing training at a ratio of 60:40 based on their merit.
- A Minimum period of 5 years bond is executed by the Short Service Commission students to serve in the Military Nursing Service for successful completion of the course.
Stipend and Uniform Allowances | MNS Interview Tips
- During the four years of training, a stipend of Rs.250/- per month is given.
- An initial outfit allowance of Rs 800/- is given on joining the course and a outfit renewal allowance of Rs 300 per year during the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of the course.
We hope that this blog should’ve provided you with all the required details about the MNS Interview Tips. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces then avail the Best Books or Study Material on MKC Publications.
For some further inquiry feel free to call us on: 9696330033/9696220022 or Visit us on:
- Our Official
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, You can also Visit Our Youtube Channel.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section below.FOLLOW