JAG Entry Scheme 28th Online Application Start:- LLB Holder students who want to join Army as a Judge Advocate General can start to apply from today (29 September 2021) onward. The application Link is given below table. This is a great opportunity for the young aspirants to become a judicial system of the Indian Army.
AG Entry Scheme 28th Course Apply Now
What is JAG Entry Scheme:-
The job of a Judge Advocate in the Indian Army done to carry out the legal functions of the Indian Army. That is when any type of legal action is to be taken on an Indian Army employee or soldier, then they do this work. The job of a Judge Advocate General is to assess the actions of the soldiers and take legal action against the disturbances committed by them. Every year a very low vacancy in the Indian Army comes for Judge Advocate Entry. If you have obtained a degree after studying law and want to join the army, then there is a better opportunity here.
To become a Judge Advocate in the Army, the candidates should apply only if they are competent according to the following eligibility. Below we are giving you information about eligibility for Judge Advocate Entry.
- Only unmarried women and men can fill this application form.
- It is an application made under a short service commission.
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 27 years to fill this application form.
- The citizenship of the candidate must be Indian. Apart from this, candidates born in India who are living in the neighboring country of India can also fill this application form.
- As per the educational qualification, the candidate must have a minimum of 55% marks in LLB degree.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to register with the Indian Bar Council.
The selection process of JAG Entry Scheme 28th
No written examination was conducted to become a Judge Advocate in the Army. This is a direct joining service, The selection process in this service is done as follows.
- First, the applications shortlisted on the basis of percentage marks obtained in the degree of the candidates filling the application form.
- Information on the shortlisted selected candidates communicated on the official website of the Army.
- Candidates whose applications found correct are notified for SSB interview at the selected selection centers on the date specified.
- During the SSB interview, candidates have to go through stages like Personal Interview in addition to Psychological Aptitude Test and Group Test.
- Interviews held from 5 to 6 days at SSB Selection Centers Under which candidates have to pass different types
- Reporting done at the SSB Selection Center on the first day Subsequently group tests psychological tests and interviews conducted within the next 4 days. For detailed information about the SSB interview, click on the link below.
- Candidates who qualified by the selection board sent to the medical board for medical examination.
- On being found fit in the medical test, the selected candidates selected according to the merit list and forwarded for training.
Documents for JAG Selection (JAG Entry)
- A copy of the print out of the application form was self-signed and self-attested.
- Copy of certificate of matriculation (10 V) / equivalent for proof of age.
- 12th-grade certificate and mark sheet.
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree / LLB / LLM degree (in case of having LLB degree three years after graduation).
- LLB Degree / Final Degree Copy.
- Copy of marks sheet for all years/semesters.
- Copy of registration with a certificate from Bar Council of India / State or College / University.
- All the above certificates required in the original. The original will returned after verification at the service selection board. The candidature of the candidate who does not take the above documents for the SSB interview will be canceled.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to keep a second copy of the printout of the online application.
Candidates who qualify for all selection processes will have to undergo training for the post of Judge Advocate General from October 2021. The duration of JAG Training will be 49 weeks at OTA Chennai.
Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will he/she be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Officers Training Academy.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the JAG Entry Scheme 28th Online Application Start. Apply from 29 Sept. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW