The Indian Coast Guard has released the exam date and city for the Navik GD/DB 02/2023 exam on their official website. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form and fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to check their exam date and city from the website by login into his account.
The Indian Coast Guard will announce the date of release of the admit card on their official website. Candidates are advised to regularly check the website for updates regarding the release of the admit card.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD/DB 02/2023 Exam Date and City Out
Table of Contents
To check the exam date and city, candidates need to visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard and log in using their email address and password. You can also download ICG Navik GD/DB admit card from official website.
ICG Navik GD/DB Admit card Download:-
The Indian Coast Guard has notified that the Admit Card for the Navik GD/DB 02/2023 exam will be available for download from the candidate’s login portal 72 to 48 hours prior to the date of the exam. In addition to this, the Admit Card will also be sent to the registered E-mail ID of the candidate. Therefore, candidates are advised to regularly check their E-mail and the official website of the Indian Coast Guard for any updates regarding the Admit Card. It is important to note that the Admit Card is a mandatory document that must be carried to the exam center along with a valid photo ID proof.
The admit card will contain details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, exam center, and other important instructions. Candidates must carry a printout of the admit card to the exam center along with a valid photo ID proof.
It is advisable to keep the admit card safely until the completion of the selection process, as it will be required during various stages of the recruitment process.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD/DB 02/2023 Eligibility:-
The eligibility criteria for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD/DB 02/2023 recruitment are as follows:
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 22 years as of 1st April 2023. However, the upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as per the government norms.
- Educational Qualification:
- For Navik (General Duty): The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- For Navik (Domestic Branch): The candidate should have passed 10th class from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Physical Standards:
- Height: Minimum 157 cms for Navik (GD) and 157 cms for Navik (DB)
- Chest: Minimum expansion 5 cms for Navik (GD)
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age
- Eye Sight: 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye) for Navik (GD) and 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye) for Navik (DB)
- Medical Standards: The candidate should be medically fit as per the standards set by the Indian Coast Guard.
- Gender: Both male and female candidates can apply for Navik (DB), while only male candidates are eligible for Navik (GD).
Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD/DB 02/2023 recruitment.
How to prepare for ICG Navik GD exam 2023:-
Preparing for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD/DB 02/2023 exam requires a combination of effective planning, diligent studying, and consistent practice. Here are some tips to help you prepare for the exam:
- Know the syllabus: Understand the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly. It will help you in planning your study schedule accordingly.
- Make a study plan: Make a realistic study plan that includes all the topics of the syllabus, and allocate sufficient time for each topic. Also, set achievable goals and milestones.
- Study materials: Collect and refer to the best study materials like MKC books, previous year question papers, online resources, and notes. Make sure to choose reliable and relevant study materials.
- Practice: Practice is the key to success. Solve as many sample papers and previous year question papers as possible. It will help you in improving your speed, accuracy, and time management skills.
- Revision: Revision is an essential part of exam preparation. Regularly revise what you have studied to memorize the concepts and improve retention.
- Stay updated: Keep yourself updated with the latest news and events related to the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD/DB exam.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: A healthy lifestyle is important for effective exam preparation. Maintain a healthy diet, get sufficient sleep, and exercise regularly to stay fit and focused.
- Take mock tests: Take mock tests to simulate the actual exam environment and evaluate your performance. It will help you in identifying your strengths and weaknesses.
Remember, consistent hard work, dedication, and smart preparation strategies are the keys to success in any exam.