Indian Army has released the notification for Indian Army TGC 129 at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The army offers an opportunity for candidates with a technical background by conducting the Indian Army TGC 129 Recruitment. According to the notification, candidates should submit their online form before November 28th 2018. This course is only for unmarried males. Check out the additional details below:
Eligibility Criteria – Indian Army TGC 129
Table of Contents
Nationality: Candidates from India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tiber refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 will be eligible.
Age: Candidates born between 2nd July 1992 to 01st July 1999 will be eligible. Minimum age should be 20 and maximum age should be 27.
Educational Qualification: BE/B.TECH in the below-given streams.
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation
- Micro Electronics and Microwave
Total Number of Vacancies – Indian Army TGC 129
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||05|
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)||06|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||07|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation||02|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave||01|
Training Duration: 1 Year at IMA, Dehradun
How to Apply for Indian Army TGC 129?
Candidates can visit the official website (above-given) and apply for the same.
Selection Procedure – Indian Army TGC 129
- Indian Army reserves the right to set and change cut off.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified via Email.
- Candidates can log in and select SSB center and dates on first come first serve basis.
- SSB interview is a 5-day process which is conducted in two phases. Candidates who clear the first phase will be allowed to appear in the 2nd phase.
- Candidates who clear the 2nd phase will go for medical examination.
- Candidates who found fit will be issued a joining letter, based on merit list and depending on the number of vacancies.
Documents to be carried at the Selection Center
- One copy of Application form – signed and self-attested, photograph affixed.
- Copy of Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Copy of Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Copy of Engineering Degree or Provisional Certificate and mark sheets of each semester.
- A certificate issued by Controller of Exam/Registrar/Dean regarding the cumulative percentage of marks up to a pre-final year.
- If in the final year, Certificate from the Principal stating that the candidate is in the final year.
- If in the final year, a declaration that the final year mark sheet will be submitted by 1st of the month in which the training will start.
Important Points – Indian Army TGC 129
- Bring the original and photocopies of all documents. Original will be returned after verification and copies will be submitted.
- Candidates who don’t bring the originals in SSB, their candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates must apply online only once. Multiple applications by the same candidates will cause all the applications getting rejected.
- Candidates expelled earlier from IMA, OTA, NA, and IFA won’t be entertained at all.
- Candidates must bring their Aadhaar Card.
- Request to change the SSB date or center will not be entertained.
All the best!
Candidate preparing for Defence Forces, avail the Best Books or Study Material from MKC Publications. For further inquiry, feel free to call us on +91 9696330033/9696220022 or
Visit us via:
- Our Official website
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips, and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simply Visit Our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section given below.