Hello viewers! Major Kalshi Classes is here to provide you with all that you require. We have brought for you Indian Army Religious Teachers Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria Etc. 2019. Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment of Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers for RRT 88, 89 & 90 courses. The aspirants are hereby required to prepare well for the recruitment of a religious teacher. So as to teach the Army scouts, a proper lesson for their lives.
Indian Army Religious Teachers Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria
The Indian Army has invited for Online Applications from Male Candidates. These applications will be for the post of Religious Teacher, so as to guide the Army Scouts. Many vacancies have been released this year such as for the recruitment of Religious male candidates.
Here in this article, we would provide you with all about Religious teacher recruitment. The notification, including important dates, selection procedure and examination eligibility, everything is available here. The recruitment posts are named as Religious Teacher 88,89,90 Vacancies 2019-2020. These religious teachers in Indian Army are commissioned as Junior Commissioned Officers for RRT 88, 89 & 90 courses.
Religious Teacher Job Profile:-
Religious Teachers preach religious scriptures to troops and conduct various rituals at Regimental/Unit religious institutions. Their duties also include attending funerals, ministering to the sick in hospitals, reading prayers with the convalescents, visiting soldiers undergoing sentence, giving special religious instructions to the children and enlisted boys besides attending generally to the religious institutions and welfare of the Officers, Soldiers and their families.
Notification for Religious Teacher Recruitment:-
The army has released the following dates for the recruitment of Religious Teacher;
- Application Filling Starts from 30th September 2019
- Last Date for online applications is 29th October 2019
- Exam Date is 23rd February 2019
- Admit Card will be issued on February 2019.
The online applications are invited for candidates of the age group from 27 years up to 34 years of age. A total of 152 vacancies are released by the Indian Army. This year the recruitment will be purely a subject of a candidate’s performance in the examinations held for recruitment.
Religious Teacher Vacancies:- (Total-152)
|Pandit||118||Only for Hindu Male Candidates|
|Gorkha Pandit||07||Only for Gorkha Hindu Candidates|
|Granthi||09||Only for Sikh Candidates|
|Maulvi(Sunni)||09||For all Muslim Candidates|
|Maulvi(Shia)||01||Only for Ladakh Shia Muslim Candidates|
|Padre||04||For Christian Candidates|
|Buddha Monk(Mahayana)||04||Only for Ladakh Buddha Scouts|
Steps to Apply Online:-
- For registering online, visit the website joinindianarmy.in and proceed as follows: –
- Click on the captcha and write it in the space given.
- Click on the portion „Apply Online‟ on the home page in JCO/ OR enrolment row (green coloured).
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up field have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the details, your profile will open.
- Click on Apply Online. As per your eligibility, the options with caption Apply Online will appear. Click on the button to apply and details filled in during registration will come as prefilled. Fill the balance details on each tab like contact details and education details etc.
- After filling the form, click on preview and check if all the information entered is correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving.
- Candidates can log in by using the e-mail id and password and candidates can take the print out of the application form any time.
Eligibility Criteria for the Religious Teacher:-
All the Eligibility Criteria will be common for In-Service and Civil Candidates.
Educational Qualification:- The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, the candidate must possess the following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual
Age Limit:-The age bracket in respect of Civilian and In-Service Candidates would not below 25 years of age and not above 34 years of age on 01 Oct 2020 (i.e. candidates born between 01 Oct 1986 and 30 Sep 1995 inclusive of both dates)
Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment:- Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit. OR /Shastri in Sanskrit with a one-year diploma in „Karam Kand‟.
Granthi:- Sikh candidates with „Gyani‟ in Punjabi.
Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts:- Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
Padre:- Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
Bodh Monk (Mahayana):- Any person who has been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khampa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
- A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have the sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. Candidate should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles.
Physical Standard and Fitness Test:-
|S No||Criteria||Minimum Standard|
|(a)||Height (cm)||(i) For General – 160.
(ii) For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 157.
iii) Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoys – 155 (only Locals).
|(b)||Chest (cm)||77 for all.|
|(c)||Weight (kg)||(i) For General and Ladakhis – 50.
(ii) For Gorkha candidates – 48.
|Candidates should be able to run 1600m in 08 Minutes.|
Candidates found eligible will be issued with Admit Card for initial screening which will include checking of original certificate, physical fitness test followed by a medical examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone/ Regimental Centres concerned.
Written Examination, Interview and Terms of Enrolment
Screened candidates will be put through written examination which will be conducted on 23 Feb 2020. The written examination will contain the objective type of questions and comprise of two papers as follows: –
|Paper||Pass Marks/Max Marks||Total
|Paper-2 (specific to
religious denominations as
applied by the candidates)
All the candidates who qualify this written test will be further sent for an interview with the high officials of the Indian Army. The final recruitments will be done on the basis of merit list of these both combined.
You can Avail our Service:-
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Army Religious Teachers Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria Etc. 2019. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!FOLLOW