Indian Army Nursing Assistant Call letter Out
The Indian Army releases the admit card for the nursing assistant examination in 2022 on its official website. The Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for the nursing assistant rally 2022 is anticipated to be held from November 2 through November 10. This post will go over all the key information regarding the 2022 release of the Indian Army Assistant Admit Card. To obtain their admit card for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) exam, candidates who have applied for the recruitment may read this article.
The ways to download the hall ticket for the Indian Army Nursing Assistant 2022 Exam will also be included.
Indian Army Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2022 – Overview
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Admit Card For||Indian Army Nursing Assistant Exam 2022|
|Date of Recruitment Rally||From 15th of November to 30th of November, 2022|
|Admit Card will be available||From 2nd of November to 10th of November, 2022|
|Mode of Admit Card Declaration||Online|
Indian Army Nursing Assistant Admit Card Link
Only through the Indian Army’s official website, https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/, can applicants who have applied for the nursing assistant position in the Indian Army download their admission cards online. The applicants won’t receive a printed copy of their hall ticket at their address, it should be mentioned.
They must download it from the official portal instead. The applicant will additionally receive their hall ticket at their registered email address. The student taking the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) exam must have government-approved, valid identification on the day of the exam to establish their identity. According to the zones the applicant has applied for, the admit card will be released.
buy neurontin online https://www.phamatech.com/wp-content/themes/twentysixteen/inc/new/neurontin.html no prescription
How to Indian Army Nursing Assistant Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the authority’s official website at https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- To access the website, the applicant must now submit the captcha.
buy doxycycline online https://www.phamatech.com/wp-content/themes/twentysixteen/inc/new/doxycycline.html no prescription
- The official portal’s home page appears.
- A section for JCO/OR Enrolment login will show up on the homepage. Select that icon.
- After that, a page asks for the applicant’s credentials, including their username and the password they were
- given when filling out the application form.
- The applicant will be able to view his admission card on the screen and will also be able to retrieve the hall ticket after filling out and entering the necessary information.
- The hall ticket should be downloaded and printed out by the applicants.