Indian Army TES 41 (10+2) Course: Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES) applications for July 2019 course invites unmarried male candidates who have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. This entry is for candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for the grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in the Indian Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training.
Important Dates to Remember – Indian Army TES 41 (10+2) Course
- Registration Date: 29th October 2018
- Closing Date: 27th November 2018
- Final Cut off Marks: 78% (PCM in 12th)
- SSB Dates: January – February 2019
- Merit List: June 2019
Eligibility Criteria – Indian Army TES 41 (10+2) Course
- Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India. Candidates from Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 will also be eligible.
- Age Limit: Candidates born between 1st January 2000 and 1st January 2003 will be eligible.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must be passed 10+2 with 70% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Vacancies: The total number of vacancies is 90. (Indian Army holds the right to change the number.)
Types of Commission: Permanent Commission
Duration of Training – Indian Army TES 41 (10+2) Course
Basic Military Training: 1 year training in Officers Training Academy, Gaya
Technical Training: This training will be conducted in two phases, including:
Phase 1: Pre Commission Training for 3 years at any of three “Cadet Training Wings” centres, including Pune, Mhow, and Secunderabad.
Phase 2: Post Commission Training for 1 year at the College of Military Engineering, Pune, or Mhow, or Secunderabad.
How to Apply for Indian Army TES 41 (10+2) Course?
- The application will be accepted online only. To apply, candidates are required to click on the “online application” button available on the official website of Indian Army – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application form. Read terms and conditions carefully before submitting.
- After submitting the form, candidates will get an acknowledgment with a Roll Number.
- After submitting an online application, candidates should obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. The first copy should be signed and carried by the candidate to the selection centre for the SSB interview. In addition to this, candidates should also carry Class 10th certificate/mark sheet showing DOB in original, Class 12th certificate/mark sheet in original, ID proof in original, two self-attested photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents will be submitted and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself. 2 copies of self-attested passport size photograph will be carried along with the Application form.
Merit List – Indian Army TES 41 (10+2) Course
It is important for candidates to note that the qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm the final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at SSB interview. Educational qualification marks, previous performance, NCC background, etc. have no role here. Joining letters to join pre-commission training at OTA, Gaya will only be issued subject to vacancies and medical fitness.
Aadhar Card: All the selected candidates are required to carry their Aadhar Card at the timing of joining.
Hope, the above-written blog provides complete details about the Indian Army TES 41 (10+2) course and clarifies all your doubts. If you are preparing for the interview, simply enroll yourself in Major Kalshi Classes and get cent percent benefits. Good Luck.
Candidate preparing for Defence Forces, avail the Best Books or Study Material from MKC Publications. For further inquiry, feel free to call us on +91 9696330033/9696220022 or
Visit us via:
- Our Official website
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips, and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simply Visit Our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section given below.FOLLOW