CDS 2/2022 Exam:- The Combined Defence Services exam is conducted twice every year by the Union Public Service Commission. Through this candidates get a chance to make their career in Indian Air Force, Indian Military, Indian Navy, and Officer Training Academy. To work in the above departments, candidates need to qualify in the written examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The candidates who qualify three have to go through a training period after performing well in the SSB interview and medical examination.
In today’s article, we will discuss the important topics of CDS 2 2022 which is required to fill the application form. In this article, we are going to give you the important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and selection process related to CDS 2 2022 exam.
As mentioned on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission, notification for 339 posts under Combined Defence Service has been issued. Candidates can fill out the issued application form from 18 May 2022 to 7 June 2022. Through the table given below, you can get some important information related to the exam.
Some important information related to CDS 2 2022:-
|CDS 2 2022 Exam Highlight|
|Organized by||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Service Examination 2 2022|
|CDS 2 2022 Vacancies||339|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|CDS 2 Registration||18/05/2022 to 07/06/2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Written Exam Language||Hindi and English (Bilingual) expect English|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Eligibility||Unmarried Females and Males|
|CDS 2 2022 Exam Duration||2 hours (each paper)|
|Marking Scheme||1/3 for each incorrect answer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
After the release of the notification of CDS 2 2022, the starting date to apply is 18 May 2022, and the last date is 7 June 2022. You can get the details of the required dates for CDS 2 2022 as per the information given below.
- Online Registration start on- 18/05/2022
- Last date for applying:- 07/06/2022
- Notification of Admit card: August 2022
- CDS 2 2022 Exam date: 04/09/2022
- Result:- October or November 2022
How to apply for the CDS 2/2022 Exam
Follow the steps mentioned below to complete your CDS 2 2022 Registration process.
- Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in or directly apply from the above link.
- On the homepage, click on Examination -> Active Examinations -> Online Application for UPSC CDS 2 2022 Exam.
- Click on “Part-1” against Combined Defence Examination 2 2022.
- Read all the instructions carefully and proceed by clicking on “Yes”
- You will be redirected to a new page, and start filling in your details correctly.
- Select your preferences carefully and continue to Part II.
- Pay the required application fee through online/offline mode as discussed above.
- Select the desired examination centre from the list.
- Upload scanned documents as required in the application form.
- Check all the details and click on “Submit”. Download a copy of the application form for future reference.
Important links for CDS 2 2022 Application form
You can easily get yourself registered by clicking on the link given below to fill out the application form and get your registration done soon.
|For Apply Online||Click here|
|Part I Registration||Click here|
|Part-II Registration||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Link||Click Here|
Any candidate can fill out the application form through the link given in the above table or can get the printout of his application form by completing part 2 of his registration. Before this, due to a large number of candidates, you may have been an inconvenience in getting the registration done before you fill out your application form soon. Below we are sharing this article with you about the CDS 2 2022 Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus required for the exam.
CDS 2 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
- To apply for the CDS 2 2022 Application, the candidate must pass or appear in the Graduation with above 55% in any stream.
- It is mandatory to have a minimum of 55% marks in the Graduation to apply.
- The minimum age of the candidate to apply should be 20 years and a maximum of 24 years.
- The candidate must have been born between 2nd January 2004 to 1st January 2007. No relaxation is given in the age limit.
- The age limit is the same for all categories of candidates.
- To fill out the application form candidates must have to pay the examination fee through online mode.
- The application fee is Rs. 200 for Male (General and OBC) candidates.
- But the fee is exempted for female candidates / SC / ST/sons of JCO / ORS / NCO. No application form fee is charged to the Female candidates.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- Candidates who do not have or do not have the facility can also make their payment through SBI by making a challan.
Syllabus for CDS 2 2022 Exam:-
In the written examination of Combined Defence Services, candidates have to appear for two different departments, examination for two different departments. If the candidates want to join the Indian Army, Air Force, or Navy then they have to solve the question paper of English General Science and Mathematics in the written test. In the table given below, you can get the information about the subjects of the written examination.
|For Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy|
|2||General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
|3||Elementary Mathematics||100||2 hours|
But such candidates who want to join the Officers Training Academy in the Indian Armed Forces have to solve the question papers of English and General Knowledge in the written examination. You can get the information in the table given below.
|For Officers’ Training Academy|
|2||General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
CDS Cut off
The table below cuts off of IMA, INA, AFA, and Officers Training Academy under Combined Defense Services for the last few years.
|Cut off of CDS 1- 2022 Exam (Expected)|
|Cut off of CDS 2- 2021 Exam (Expected)|
|Cut off of CDS 1- 2021 Exam (Expected)|
|Cut off of CDS 1- 2020 Exam (Expected)|
If you want to get admission to the best coaching institute for exam preparation by filling Combined Defense Services application form then join MKC today. Classes have become one of the best coaching institutes for defence preparation forthe last many years. In the NDA and CDS examinations held in the year 2022, the students of Major Kalshi Classes have brought laurels to themselves and the coaching institute by getting a record selection. If you also want to fulfil your dream, then without wasting time get yourself enrolled by reaching the below-given contact number or official address. To prepare and register for the exam sitting at home, you can download the MKC Learning Application.
Frequently Asked Question:-
- Which publication’s books should one read for Combined Defense Services preparation?
Ans: – To crack the written exam of CDS 2 2022 you must read the books published by Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute.
- Is there an online platform available for CDS preparation?
Ans: – The online platform for CDS preparation is the coaching institute’s MKC learning applications available.
- When will the CDS 2 2022 written exam be conducted?
Ans: – The written exam of CDS 2 2022 will be held on 04 September 2022.
- What is the selection process for CDS?
Ans: – Under the selection process of CDS, candidates have to go through the written examination, SSB interview, and medical examination.