Download CDS 1 Answer Key 2022:- The Combined Defence Services written examination is going to be conducted soon at selected centres across the country. According to the notification issued by the Union Public Service Commission, lakhs of candidates will appear in the written examination of CDS to be held on 10 April 2022 at different coaching centres across the country. As you know that to appear in the written examination of Combined Defence Services, the candidate must have completed graduation. Immediately after this written examination, answer keys are issued by different coaching institutes based on question papers asked in the examination.
The answer keys to the question papers are made available on the official website within 10 to 12 hours by the excellent teachers of Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute. After the release of the answer key of this CDS question paper, which is given by many candidates, candidates can easily check their marks. The official answer keys of the written examination of Combined Defence Services are released by UPSC after some time. With the release of the answer key, candidates can calculate the marks for their questions and calculate the probable score. Let us know how you can download the CDS answer key and calculate your probable scores and prepare for the next stage i.e. SSB interview.
Important Dates of NDA Exam 2022
Table of Contents
The Combined Defence Services written exam is conducted twice a year by UPSC. In the question paper of the written examination to be conducted in this examination, question papers related to English, Elementary Mathematics, General Knowledge are asked. Each question paper has a different set. Almost all questions are the same in all sets. In this way, you can get the answer key according to each set on the official website of the Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute.
|CDS 1 2022
|10 April 2022
|After Completion Paper (Official)
After 12 Hours by MKC Coaching Institute (Unofficial)
|CDS 2 2022
|14 November 2022
|After Completion Paper (Official)
After 12 Hours by MKC Coaching Institute (Unofficial)
How to download CDS 1 answer key 2022?
If you want to download the official answer key of the CDS 1 2022 written exam to join the Indian Armed Force then follow the steps given below.
- First of all login to the official website of UPSC by entering your registration number.
- An answer key icon will be present on your dashboard. By clicking on the answer key, you can click on the answer key of the question paper related to your examination.
- On the next page, you will get the answer key in the format of PDF.
- You can download this answer key and keep it on your computer or mobile phone.
Answer Keys by Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute:-
As you know that the answer keys are issued by different coaching institutes soon after the examination. Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute publishes the answer keys of the question papers shortly after the completion of the examination. You can easily download these answer keys by visiting the official website of Major Kalshi Classes. Through the link given below by us, you can download the answer key according to the set of your question paper.
|Set for IMA, INA, AFA
|Set for OTA
Calculation of marks through answer key:-
Thousands of such students will be appearing in this exam for the first time in CDS 1 2022 written exam. There will not be much information for the candidates regarding the calculation of their exam marks. As you know there is negative marking in the written exam of Combined Defence Services. Let us know how you can calculate your marks using the answer key.
Calculation of marks of CDS 1 2022 question paper: – In the exam, English, Elementary Mathematics, General Knowledge are total of 200 questions are asked in OTA from the candidates. While 300 questions are asked in IMA, INA, AFA from the candidates. For one question, 1 mark is awarded to the candidates while 0.33 marks are deducted as negative marking. In this way, you can calculate the marks to be obtained in the question paper by adding your marks by doing a simple calculation.
How to Challenge for CDS Question Paper: –
If you feel that marks are not awarded or there is a shortfall in marks as per the questions attempted by you then you can submit a challenge for your questions. You have to follow the following steps to submit the challenge.
- Candidates have to challenge their question papers through the online question paper representation portal.
- The time limit of 7 days for each examination is fixed by the Union Public Service Commission.
- All the candidates who are raising objections against the questions enter the details like roll number, date of birth, and random image.
- After entering the above details the candidate has to submit his/her challenge.
Coaching Institutes for SSB and CDS Written Exam Preparation:-
After the written examination of Combined Defence Services, the candidate has to prepare for the SSB interview. But if a candidate is not successful in the written examination of CDS 1 2022, he can prepare for the examination by filling out the application form for the written examination of CDS 2 2022. To prepare for your exams by staying in Allahabad or any part of the country, you can enrol yourself in Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute and get the following facilities.
- Major Kalshi Classes conducts daily classes for the preparation of written examinations of the candidates.
- Each batch has a maximum strength of 90 candidates in classes conducted by excellent teachers.
- The syllabus taught as per the syllabus of CDS is easily explained in both Hindi and English language by excellent teachers.
- Aspirants residing in different states can attend the classes conducted on daily basis through MKC Learning Application or YouTube channel sitting at home.
- According to the syllabus of Combined Defence Services, books are published in both Hindi and English languages by excellent teachers.
- You can get the books of MKC Publication by ordering online even sitting at home.
- Major Kalshi Classes provides a hostel facility to the students as per all standards at the Army level to prepare for the examination by staying in the coaching institute.
- A library facility and round-the-clock water and electricity facility are provided to the students residing in the hostels.
- Students who attend daily classes at the coaching campus can also access the library of Major Kalshi Classes. The MKC library houses daily newspapers, weekly and monthly magazines, and other reading material for the candidates.
- For the weak candidates in English, the Swiss School for English Speaking Course is run by Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute.
- For the preparation for the SSB interview, excellent books have been published under the guidance of teachers of Major Kalshi Classes and retired officers.
- SSB mock interview of candidates is conducted under the guidance of a retired army officer.
- Every Sunday, the most important stage of the SSB interview is the preparation of the Physical Test for the students.
- To prepare for the physical test, the physical test is conducted in the presence of retired trainers of the army and the best trainers of the Allahabad region.
- Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute has run a health care centre to conduct a thorough examination of the body.
- By reaching this centre, you can easily get your body tested (as per army standards) easily.
Join MKC if you want to prepare for the SSB interview and the upcoming CDS written exam and make yourself and your family proud by getting more marks. This coaching institute is one of the best coaching institutes in Allahabad which has been successful in getting the candidates selected for the Armed Forces for more than the last 15 years. To join Major Kalshi Classes today, you can use the official website and contact number given below or enrol yourself by reaching the coaching campus located in Tagore Town.
Frequently Asked Question:-
- How many question papers are there in Combined Defence Services?
Ans: –The written exam of CDS consists of three question papers if you apply for IMA, AFA, and INA.Whereas for Officer Training Academy there are two question papers.
- How many marks are prescribed for each question of Combined Defence Services?
Ans: –One mark is assigned for each question asked in the written examination of CDS while one-third of the marks are deducted as negative.
- Can the question paper of Combined Defence Services be challenged?
Ans: –Yes, if you feel that you have got fewer marks or there is any problem with the questions then you can submit the challenge by visiting the online question paper representation portal.
- When will the Combined Defence Services 2nd 2022 written exam be conducted?
Ans: –The written exam of CDS 2 2022 will be conducted on 14 November 2022.
- Where to download the CDS and NDA admit card?
Ans: –To download the admit card for written examinations of NDA and CDS, you should visit the official website of Major Kalshi Classes or the official website of UPSC.