Coast Guard Yantrik Physical Fitness Test And Medical Examination
The Yantrik (technician)Indian Coast Guard service is responsible for dealing with the mechanical, electrical things, etc. To be the Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, One will have to clear the different phases of exams, Interviews, Physical and Medical examinations, etc. here in this article, We will discuss the Coast Guard Yantrik physical fitness test, Coast Guard medical tests, etc. To get the complete information about this, check the complete article below:
Coast Guard Yantrik Physical Fitness Test And Medical Examination:
The Medical exam and Physical Fitness test is very important in the Indian Coast Guard Guard service. The candidate will always have to be fit. There is no compromise with health and fitness. The Medical Examination is almost the same in all the entries which demand medical fitness. The Physical Fitness tests can vary on the types of entries etc.
The Selection process of Yantrik:
The Selection of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard Service is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Interview, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Test
There are three posts in the Indian Coast Guard Yantric Department:
The candidate who is applying for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik, They can join any of these following branches of the Yantrik (technician) as per their qualification:
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics)
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
The Physical Fitness Test will be conducted for all those who pass the written tests. Qualifying PFT as per the standards are given below is compulsory. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. The PFT will consist as under:-
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak – Baithak).
- 10 Push-ups.
Note – The candidates belonging to the physically challenged are not eligible to apply for this post.
Candidates who qualify the Physical Fitness Test will be required to undergo an initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment center.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Medical Standards:
In the medical Procedure of the Indian Coast Guard Service. the candidate will have to go through the Medical tests by the Military doctors. All the parts of the body will be checked (Internal and external) both.
Height and Weight Standards, Male (Weight in Kilograms) Age in Years:
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
- Height- The height of the candidate should not be less than 157cm.
- The height and weight of the candidate must be a standard conditions as per the BMI (Body Mass Index).
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per the medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Good mental, medical and physical health, free from any disease/disability, likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- No Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet, etc. infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, corrective surgery for eyesight, etc.
View this post on Instagram
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Note – Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Coast Guard are advised not to appear for the test.
The Candidate who has the dream of joining the Indian Coast Guard Service as a technician (Yantrik). he/she will have to be always fit. After joining the service, the candidate will have to be on board. A minor problem or Defect in a body can create serious problems. The Indian Coast Guards are responsible for the safety of life and property of the sea. This is one of the best jobs for those, who want to travel the world. You can join the Indian Coast Guard in many other ways also like as Nakik, Assistant Commandant or as a Pilot, etc. for the further details regarding this you can click on the given link below:
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Coast Guard Yantrik Physical Fitness Test And Medical Examination. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.