The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced CDS Exam Result 02/2018 on its official website, upsc.gov.in, in a PDF format. The link of that PDF file is given below; candidates can download it to check their result. Note: Only the roll numbers of the qualified candidates are mentioned in the CDS 02/2018 Result. If any candidate’s roll number is not in the PDF, it means that he or she is not qualified for Phase 2.
Number of Selected Candidates for CDS Exam Result 02/2018
Table of Contents
Among 7,650 candidates, 2494 IMA + 1653 INA + 582 AFA + 6924 OTA have qualified in the written phase and now they will appear for the SSB Interviews for the selection of Phase 2 to get admission in
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 147th Course will start in July 2019.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course will start in July 2019.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (206 F(P)) will start in July 2019.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 110th SSC Course (NT) (for Men) will start in October 2019.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 24th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course will start in October 2019.
Check out the link for the CDS Exam Result 02/2018 – http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/WR-CDS-II-2018-Engl.pdf
Instructions To Check Your CDS Exam Result 02/2018
- Click the above link to open a PDF file.
- Press Ctrl+F if you are using a computer or touch the search option in your mobile and enter your roll no. in the given space.
- If your roll no. is displayed in the result list, you have qualified the test.
- Remember, your name is not mentioned in the result.
- Candidates can download the PDF file and save it for future reference.
IMPORTANT NOTE –
Qualified candidates can register themselves online on the website of Indian Army recruiting (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) within two weeks of the announcement of CDS Exam Result 02/2018.In addition to this, they have to submit their original certificates in support of age (Date of Birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc. along with attested copies, to –
- Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry Section for men and SSC Women Entry Section for women candidates.
- West Block-III, Ground Floor, Wing 1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice
- To IHQ of MoD (Navy), DMPR (OI & R Section), Room No. 204, ‘C’-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 in case of Navy as their first choice
- To PO 3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110011 in case of Air Force as their first choice.
The original Certificates should be submitted within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and before 13th May 2019. For AFA, the last submission date is 01st July 2019. For IMA, the last submission date is 01st July 2019.
ALL THE CERTIFICATES MUST BE ORIGINAL.
The successful candidates will get the details of the venue and dates for SSB interviewon their registered e-mail ID. Candidates who have registered earlier on the site are not required to do the same again.
The marks-sheets of unqualified candidates will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result of OTA (after conducting SSB Interview) and will remain available on the website for a period of 30 days.
Major Kalshi Classes congratulates all the applicants who have cleared the written exam of CDS 02/2018 and wishes All the Best for your SSB Interview. To prepare and to give your best in your upcoming SSB Interview join Major Kalshi Classes. For any enquiry, you can visit www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call 9696220022 or 9696330033.