Indian Army is going to organize the rally Bharti for the Soldier General Duty (GD), Soldier SKT / Clerks, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Technical. Online registration is mandatory and opened from 06 Jun 2021 to 20 Jul 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 21 Jul 2021 to 05 Aug 2021. Candidates should be reached at the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Army Rally Bharti 2021:-
|ARO Name||Patiala (Punjab)|
|Venue||1 ADSR grounds (Opposite Flying Club, Patiala-Sangrur Road), Patiala.|
|Post Name||Soldier Gd, Clerk/SKT, Technical.|
|Covered Districts||Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur, and Patiala (Punjab)|
|Starting Date of Online Application||6-Jun- 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||20-July- 2021|
|Admit Card Date||21 July to 5 August 2021|
|Bharti Date||6-20 August 2021|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
This is a great opportunity for the young aspirants who wants to join Army as a Soldier, Clerk, etc. Do not wait for the Last date of application.
Patiala Army Recruitment Rally Bharti, Indian army selection procedure for soldier is as under:-
- Submission of online application/registration.
- Download army rally admits card.
- Physical fitness test (PFT).
- Physical measurement test (PMT).
- Checking of documents.
- Army Bharti medical test.
- Review of medical unfit candidates.
- Army written examination (CEE).
- Preparation of merit list.
- Declaration of the result of written test.
- Final selection for army recruitment and dispatch of candidates to centers for soldier basic training.
|Post Wise Educational Details|
|Post Name||Education Details|
|Soldier GD||10th class (Must be scored 45% Aggregate & 33% marks in each subject)
No Aggregate Percentage required if Candidates having Higher Qualification
|Soldier Clerk||12th class (Must be scored 60% Aggregate & 50% marks in each subject)|
|Soldier Technical||12th class with PCM Stream (Must be scored 50% Aggregate & 40% marks in each subject)|
|Soldier NA||12th class with PCB Stream (Must be scored 50% Aggregate & 40% marks in each subject)|
(i) Minimum Height Required 162 cms for Soldier Clerk Posts.
(ii) Minimum Height Required 170 cms for all other Posts
2. Chest:- Chest should be minimum 77 cms for All posts with expansion of 05 cms.
3. Weight:- Weight should be as per Army Medical Standards.
Age Criteria:- As On 01 October 2021
1. Soldier GD:- Between 17.5 to 21 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-2000 to 01-04-2004.
2. All Other Posts:- Between 17.5 to 23 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1998 to 01-04-2004.
Physical Fitness Test
- 1.6 Km Running
- Zig-Zag Balance
- 9 Fit Ditch Jump
- Running :
|Upto 5 Mins 30 Secs||Group I||60 Marks|
|From 5 Mins 31 Secs to 5 Mins to 45 Secs.||Group II||48 Marks|
|After 5 Mins 45 Secs.||Fail||Fail|
2. Pull-Ups :
|10 and above||40 Marks|
3. Zig-Zag Balance: Qualify
4. 9 Fit Ditch Jump:- Qualify
Award Of Bonus Marks NCC Candidates/Computer Course/Sportsmen For All Trade
Soldier GD / Tradesman
Soldier Clerk/ Technical/ NA
|Son Of Servicemen/ Son Of ExServicemen/ Son Of War Window/ Son Of Widow||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate Holder||5 Marks||5 Marks|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted From CEE Exam||15 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder who have participated in republic day parade||Exempted From CEE Exam||Exempted From CEE Exam|
|Candidates having O+ level computer certificate issued by DOEACC Society||–||15 Marks For Clerk/SKT|
Bonus Marks For Outstanding Sportsmen:-
Soldier GD, Clerk, Tradesman, Tech & NA
|Candidates represented India at international level||20 Marks|
|Candidates represented state at national level||15 Marks|
|Candidates represented district at state level and secures 1st and 2nd position||10 Marks|
|Candidates represented university or regional team at state / national level and secured 1st/2nd position||5 Marks|
How To Apply for Army Rally Bharti 2021-
Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. We have arranged some important links like “New Registration” “Login to Apply” and “Download Complete Notification” for Candidates. Candidates can use these links according to need ie.
1. Use the “New Registration” Link if You are not Registered before. If You have applied before for any rally Bharti then no need to registered again.
2. Use “Login to Apply” If you are already registered before for any recruitment rally.
3. We are strongly recommended to candidates that kindly Download Complete Notification before applying to any rally for making sure about their eligibility.
For Apply- Click Here
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Army Rally Bharti 2021 for ARO Patiala (Punjab) from 6-20 August. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW