HOW TO APPLY NAVY-SSR FORM 2018
There is a good news for all those students who have zeal to join Indian Navy as Indian Navy has released the notification of the Navy-SSR Examination 2018. All the interested 12th passed students who are 16-20 years old can apply for same and can be the part of this elite force.
As the time passes things get changed and we can see the glimpse of the same in this Navy-SSR form2018 in which application has been invited online. Earlier this form used to ask application in offline mode. So it is very important to fill the form with zero error. Let’s understand how to apply Navy-SSR form 2018.
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 27 Nov 17 to 10 Dec 17. Candidates can log on to said website and can apply online.
After going through the above website candidates are supposed to follow the procedure which is given below:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on joinindiannavy.gov.in with your E-mail Id, if not registered already. The E-mail Id will be used for all future communication. So it very important to have a valid email-id which should be on at least throughout the selection procedure.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail Id and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded. It is very important to check all the details while filling this form as after submitting the application no candidates will be able to edit the application.
- It is also notable that all the documents are to be scanned and uploaded for which original documents are required. No scanned photocopy of the documents will be accepted, If found so the application form of that particular candidate will be rejected
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photograph. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. There should not be any details written on the photo.
Although it has been tried through this blog to aware all the aspirants to fill the correct form,In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates, they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy) through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. where their all the queries will be sorted out.
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 10 DEC 2017
In case of any other information candidates can visit-www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call on-1800-313-2004