The Army Cadet College Exam entry only for the Person who are already in service. A service in Indian Air force, Indian Army or Indian Navy Etc. This entry is basically for the soldiers to be an Officer in the Indian army. here in this article, I will share with you the complete details of this entry and will guide you throughout the process ot it. My main focus would be on ACC Entry Medical Standard, ACC Exam Physical Fitness test, etc. To get complete information regarding this, You can check the complete article below:
ACC Exam Medical Standard and Physical fitness:
Table of Contents
The ACC Exam is conducted for the candidates who are already in the service in Indian Armed forces. Those who want to be an officer in the Indian Army can apply for this entry. A candidate will have to clear the Written test and SSB Interview to be an Officer. I have already said in many previous articles that It is mandatory to clear SSB Interview to be an Officer in the Indian Armed forces.
All the candidates who would clear the ACC Written Exam and SSB Interview they all would proceed for the ACC Exam Medical and ACC Exam Physical Fitness. Here we will discuss these topics in this article, we will see the complete required medical Standard in ACC entry and Physical fitness required in this. To understand this all in detail. let’s see the Selection process of this and after this, I will discuss medical and Physical Standard, etc.
Selection Procedure of ACC Entry:
The Selection Process of the ACC Entry is pretty much simple. One will appear for the Written Exam that is conducted by the Army Selection board. Those who will clear the written exam they all will proceed for the SSB Interview. Basically, the Shortlisting of the candidates for the SSB Interview will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the Written Exam. So in an easy way, the selection process would be like this:
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
- Physical and Medical Tests etc.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
For the Written Exam and SSB Interview syllabus and process and Ways to appear for this. I have already written an article on these topics, You can click on the Links given below to check that.
Now, Let’s see the Medical Standard of ACC Exam and required Physical Fitness for ACC Exam. We will discuss this topic detail and will give you complete information.
Physical Fitness Required in the ACC Exam:
The Physical Required isn’t so tough to clear, Any candidate with an average body and average stamina can easily clear this Physical test of ACC Entry. Here are some tests that one has to clear in the given time:
- 2 to 4 Km of Running in 15 minutes.
- Minimum 20 Push-ups
- Minimum 20 Sit-ups
- Chin-ups At least 08
- Rope Climbing at least 3 meters
These are the following that one has to appear for in the ACC physical test. the Running must be completed before a given time. Now Let’s see the Medical standard required for the ACC Entry.
ACC Exam Required Medical Standard:
Here are the following tests that would be held to check the candidate’s complete body. Before that let’s see the complete body measurement checks:
- Your height should not less than 157 cms with correlated weight.
- For women, it should not be less than 152cms.
- When you go for the interview SSB or AFSB there is GTO which is ground task activity. They check your capability on the ground, so there is any kind of physical will be done. While your medicals.
- You should have Standard body weight as per your height.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like gynecomastia, joint knees, color blindness or night blindness.
- Your chest should be well developed with a 5cm minimum expansion.
- Your elbow should not be turning in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
First, it would start from the basic thing ENT which is Ear, Nose, and throat. They will check very basic things those who never had any problems with ENT will clear this, The most common problem of rejection in this is Hole in-ear membrane or bone problem in the nose, etc.
Eyesight required in ACC Entry:
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Should not have color blindness or night blindness.
- Eye correction surgery is allowed in the Indian Army but there are some criteria for that, You can click on the link given below to check that:
Final Medical tests in ACC Entry:
Once you complete this all, now you have to go to the internal body checks. These internal checks will include this following tests:
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stones.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
If they find any minor problem occurs in your body while internal body checks and if that can be corrected, Board will give you time to correct it.
View this post on Instagram
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about ACC Exam Medical Standard and Physical fitness or Physical Fitness test in ACC. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, you can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. Physical Fitness test in ACC.