There are many ways to join the Indian Armed forces after graduation or after post-graduation. Here in this article, I will share with you the complete details about the A career in Defence After 12th, you will get to know the details of How to Join the Army after the 12th or How to Join the Air force after the 12th or How to join the Navy after the 12th, etc. Check out the blog below, to get complete information about this. I have shared all the details about the Exam and required eligibility Criteria etc.
A career in Defence After 12th. Know Various Defence Exam And Eligibility:
After 12th, you have an option to join the Indian Army, Indian Air force or Indian Navy etc. There are mainly two ways for each force to join the service. But all the exam and entries and have different eligibility and age limit. Some of the entries are direct, you will not have to appear for the Written Test, you will be directly called for the SSB Interview. Now let’s see all the entries by which you can become an officer in the Indian Armed forces. Here are the names of the Entries by which you can join the Indian Armed forces after your 12th.
List of Career Options in Defence after 12th:
A career in Defence After 12th: There are total of five entries in the Defence after 12th by which you can join the Indian Armed forces as an officer or a Non-Commissioned Officer etc.
- National Defense Academy (NDA) Entry.
- IAF: Indian Air force X and Y group Airmen Entry.
- Navy: Navy B.tech Entry after 12th
- Navy: Indian Navy Sailor’s Entry after 12th
- Army: Army TES entry after 12th
Now let’s see the selection process and required eligibility Criteria of these following entries.
National Defense Academy Entry:
You can appear for this examination right after your 12th. let’s see the selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and Exam Pattern of this examination.
Selection procedure of NDA
- Written exam (conducted by UPSC)
- SSB Interview
- Medical test
Eligibility criteria of NDA | Educational qualification for the NDA:
- Candidate must have physics and mathematics in 10+2.
- If you are in class 12th. Then too you can apply.
- Candidate must have 60% marks in PCM in 12th board.
Age Limit for the NDA:
- The age of the candidates must be between 16.5 to 19 yrs old.
- There is no relaxation has been given to any caste or any religion.
- The age limit is the same for all the categories.
Indian Air force X and Y Group Entry:
A career in Defence After 12th: The Selection Process of the candidate would be in four Phases and it is mandatory to clear each phase:
- Online test
- Physical test.
- Medical Test
- AIR (All India Rank) etc
The Eligibility for each X and Y group is different because the X group is for the Technical group and Y is for the Non- technical group. I have given the Eligibility details of each group individual:
Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade):
- The candidate must have pass 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English from any recognized board. or
- Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
Group Y (Except Automobile Technician) Trades:
- The Candidate must have Passed Intermediate in any stream/subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidate must have 50% marks in English.
Indian Navy B.tech Entry after 12th:
There are three phases of selection to join the Navy B.tech Entry Course. One will need to clear:
- Shortlisting of the candidates on the basis of marks scored in class JEE mains.
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination etc.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for vacancy:
- Unmarried men can apply to fill this application form.
- Age Must be at least 16.5 years old.
- A candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physical, chemistry, and mathematics, etc.
- In the Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme, the selection is based on the merit list based on the score of JEE Main.
- E-mail to the shortlisted candidates in the merit list or s.m.s. Information for an interview comes from.
- Candidates are sent to Jawaharlal Nehru University for 4 years to complete the syllabus and for basic training.
Indian Navy AA/SSR Entry:
A career in Defence After 12th: This entry is basically for the sailors and A candidate can join the Technical and non-technical branches of the Indian Navy as a Sailors. The Selection will be done in three phases:
- Computer-based test
- Physical test
- Medical test
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- For the SSR, Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For the AA, candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 55% marks.
- The candidate age should be between 17 to 20 on the day of enrollment.
Indian Army TES Entry after 12th:
If you interested in the Techincal Field of the Indian Army, You can apply for this entry. To apply for this, you must match the following criteria of the Indian Army.
Selection Procedure of TES
- Candidates would be selected on the basis of merit.
- Merit would be made on the basis of your class 12th mark sheet.
- After the submission of the application, the Indian Army team will declare the cut-off according to your 12th marks scored in boards.
- A candidate also must have appeared for JEE mains exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the Directorate General of Recruiting website.
Let’s discuss the details about this vacancy and its eligibility criteria, educational qualification and physical fitness.
Educational qualification required in TES:
- Only those candidates can apply who is having physics, chemistry, and mathematics at 10+2 level. With a minimum of 70% marks.
- Eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit for TES:
- The age limit for this vacancy is similar to the NDA exams.
- The candidate’s age should not be less than 16.5yrs and should not more than 19.5yrs old.
A career in Defence After 12th: These are the following entries in the Defense after 12th. All the candidates who have passed class 12th with Science can apply for following vacancies. These are the best ways to join Army, Airforce and Navy after 12th.
There are three ways to join the Indian Navy after 12th. You can appear for the NDA entry after 12th or Navy B.tech Entry Scheme or Navy Sailor Entry AA/SSR entries after 12th.
To become an Officer in the Indian Army after 12th, You can appear for NDA Entry or Army TES 10+2 entry etc.
NDA is the finest way to enter in defence. You can directly become an officer in the Indian Navy, Indian Army or Indian Air force etc through the NDA entry.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the A career in Defence After 12th. Know Various Defence Exam And Eligibility. How to join the Army after 12th. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW