#5 Common Mistakes at time of SSB Interview
Common mistakes during SSB interview – There are plenty of students dreaming to crack SSB and become an officer in Indian Armed Force. However, cracking SSB interview is not an easy task. SSB is the world’s largest test series that include a procedure in which candidates are hired in the Country’s Armed Forces, including Army, Navy and Air Force. Candidates who desire to join the defence service, it is quite common for them to feel stress and make silly mistakes, but these mistakes are easily avoidable. Here, we bring top 5 common mistakes during SSB interview that kill the chances to get selected.
Top 5 Common Mistakes During SSB Interview
- Being Dishonest: Many candidates try to create a fake personality by hiding their original one. They talk too creamy in order to impress officers which increase their chances to get rejected. Being dishonest about you is not a good option. Do not lie while filling PIQ or giving an interview. Always show your real side and increase your selection chances.
- Lack of self-awareness: Other most common mistakes during SSB interview is lack of awareness. Your knowledge as well as awareness will be checked during the selection process. Candidates should have knowledge about their surroundings. They should also aware with their qualities, areas of faults, daily activities, and so on. Look for a better way to boost your strengths and eliminate your weaknesses.
- Lack of confidence: Confidence is something that can increase your chances to get selected. Your confidence will display your knowledge and ability to think creatively. Just be confident. Don’t be overconfident as it will make you arrogant and careless.
- Negative attitude: The most common mistakes during SSB interview is a negative attitude. Never show your negative side to your interviewer. Just enjoy the entire SSB interview procedure with an open and calm mind.
- Introvert: A leader cannot be introvert. Being dominating is also not a leadership quality. You cannot win any competition by cutting someone others section. Let others speak and put their point of view. Wait for your chance and share your thoughts.
The above points are some common mistakes during SSB interview that most of the candidates make. You are suggested to overcome your negative sides and spread positivity. Keep in mind that SSB selection procedure is equal and unbiased for all. Avoid all these mistakes and success will knock your door.
We hope that this blog provides you with all the required details about the #5 Common Mistakes at time of SSB Interview. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces, avail the Best Books or Study Material from MKC Publications. For further inquiry, feel free to call us on +91 9696330033/9696220022 or
Visit us via:
- Our Official website
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To get detailed information on Notifications, Syllabus, Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, simply Visit Our YouTube Channel. You can also follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this blog in the comment section given below.