115 Infantry Bn (TA) MAHAR Recruitment Rally
115 Infantry Battalion (Territorial Army) MAHAR is going to conduct recruitment Rally at 118 Infantry Battalion (Territorial Army) GRENADIERS, Fort Sitabuldi, Nagpur (Maharashtra) from 26 March to 30 March 2018.
All the interested and eligible candidates can report to rally venue with all the required documents given below.
Districts to be covered– Rajasthan, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Goa, The Union Territories of Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry
Table of Contents
|Tradesman (Equipment Repairer)||01|
Age- 18 to 42 Years.
|For Soldier GD||10th Pass (SSLC) with 45% marks in aggregate and candidates having qualification for general duty and passed his PUC(10+2) or above need not have 45% or above marks in class 10th or equivalent examinations.|
|Tradesman (Chef Community, Equipment Repairer, Tailor)||10th (Simple Pass) and should have obtained proficiency in his trade.
An applicant must be gainfully employed in Govt/Semi Govt/ Pvt Sector or self-employed.
|Chest||77-82 cm (with 5 cms chest expansion)|
Terms & conditions
- A candidate must bear a good character
- He should have attained the age of 18 years and should not have attained the age of 42 years.
- He Should be resident of the States/Union Territories mentioned above
- If he is in service of any Central / State government or Public Utility service, he has to obtain permission from the Government for enrolment and also a certificate to the effect that his service will forthwith be made available for service in the Territorial Army, whenever required.
- He should not belong to any reserve force.
- He should not be having any reserve liability.
- He should not have been dismissed from service from Territorial Army, Regular Army, Navy or the Air Force.
- He should not be having more than one wife.
- He should not have been convicted of an offence in criminal court.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case by case basis.
- Candidates with tattoos in permissible areas will submit a photograph of the tattoo with details of size and type which will be attached to their selection documents. These will be signed by the individual with an undertaking not to have any additional tattoos thereafter. The format for such certificate is enclosed. This certificate will form part of selection documents and will be countersigned by the selecting authority thus duly authenticating the tattoo in enrolment documents.
Physical Efficency Test
The physical Efficency test will be conducted on 26-27 Mar 2018.
Only PET qualified candidates will be called for Documentation, Medical and Interview from 28 Mar 2018. The following physical tests will be conducted on 26-27 Mar 2018 from 0500 hours to 1330 hours-
|1.6 Kms Run||5 minutes 40 seconds|
|Beam||10 times or more.|
|9 feet ditch||Should be able to jump|
|Zig Zag Balance||Qualifying only|
Candidates need to bring following documents during recruitment-
- Original and Photocopy of all education certificates along with the mark sheets.
- Original and Photocopy of school leaving certificate.
- Eight passport size photographs taken recently within a month.
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate issued by civil police.
- Married/unmarried certificate duly signed by Registrar Village Sarpanch/Pradhan.
- Candidate below 21 Years of age should be unmarried. An unmarried certificate should be signed by village Sarpanch/Pradhan./Registrar
- NCC Certificate (A/B/C), if held.
- Discharge book in original or photocopy is required for the dependent candidate.
- Relation certificate of the candidate should be signed by CRO/SRO of the concerned Record Office, duly indicating the full details of the Officers personal No, Rank, name and appointment. Certificate issued by any other agency will not be accepted.
118 Inf Bn (TA) GRENADIERS, Fort Sitabuldi, Nagpur (Maharashtra)