There are many entries to join the Indian Army as an officer. Here in this article, I am going to share with you the details about the Judge Advocate General Entry. The Online Application for JAG-26 Entry has been begun. Here we will discuss the complete details about this like the Selection procedure, Eligibility Criteria required to apply for this, and How to apply for JAG-26 Entry, etc. Check the complete article below to get all updates.
Online application for JAG-26 Entry (APR2021)(MEN &WOMEN)Course is open:
The JAG entry is an Entry in the Indian Army through which one can become an Lawyer in the Indian Army Service. In order to apply for this, there is complete selection Procedure and required eligibility Criteria which is mandatory to have. Let’s see the complete details about this. Before let’s look at the Important dates related to this .
Important Dates of JAG-26 Entry:
- Online Application begins from: 13 October 2020
- Last Date to apply online: 11 November 2020
- List of shortlisted candidates for SSB: Last week of December 2020.
- Date of SSB Interview: January or February of 2021.
All the candidates who want to join the Armed forces as a Lawyer. This is the only Exam available. Now let’s see the selection process and eligibility criteria required for this.
The Selection Process of JAG-26 entry is a bit different from the other vacancy of the Indian Army. In order to become an Officer, You need to clear Written Examination and Service Selection Board Interview, etc but in the JAG entry there is no written examination, the selection will be done through the SSB Interview or Service Selection Board Interview.
The shortlisting of the candidates for the SSB Interview will be done on the basis of marks scored in the LLB Degree. All the candidates who want to apply for this, they need to check the notification of JAG entry on the official website of the Indian Army and they can get the application form from there. You need to attach your LLB degree mark sheet and also do have to mention your marks in the application form. Well, there are also some criteria in marks to apply for this entry. We will discuss this in the eligibility Criteria section. So, the JAG entry 26 Selection process will be like:
- Shortlisting of the candidate on the basis of Marks.
- SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview
- Medical Test etc.
This is the complete selection process of JAG entry. Now let’s see the required eligibility criteria to apply for this vacancy.
As you may know that there is no Written Exam. All the shortlisted candidates would be directly called for the SSB Interview on the basis of their marks scored in law degree. The eligibility for JAG entry 25th is:
- The candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- Unmarried/Married Males and Unmarried females are eligible
- Only law Graduates can apply for this post.
- Candidate must have an LLB degree from any recognized University/Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The marks in the LLB degree should be less than 55% marks.
- The candidate must be eligible for the Bar Council of India.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 yrs old.
- And should not be more than 27 yrs old. (21 yrs to 27yrs old).
How to Apply for JAG-26 Entry:
To apply for the Indian Army any vacancy, A candidate will have to go the official website of the Indian Army. To for this too. follow the following steps given below:
- Click on this link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Check entries for officers, click on Apply/Login.
- Fill the registration form. Click on the submit button/ OK submit.
- After this, you will get a Login ID and Password.
- Now you can log in through that ID and Password. Login to the account.
- Follow the instructions list and fill up your basic details.
- Fill the form carefully and attach all the documents which are required.
- A minor mistake in the application form can reject your form.
- Now submit the application after checking the entire application form again.
- Save the application and take a printout of the application for future use.
How to prepare for this Exam:
Fill the Online Application for JAG-26 entry. The Selection is purely based on the SSB Interview. The SSB interview is tougher than any written exam or interview in India. For the SSB interview, join any of the Defence academies for the SSB interview which has an officer working with them giving training for the JAG entry, there is no written exam for this entry, so the question which would be asked in the SSB interview would be difficult. So prepare well for this, you can join the Major Kalshi Classes for the SSB classes. This institute has Red. Officers working with them to train the candidates for the SSB interview. We have a special team for the JAG entry, this institute is also known as India’s Best SSB Training Institute. If you have already appeared for the SSB interview, you can do the preparation at home by the SSB books which are specially designed for the SSB interview by the MKC team, you can click on the given link for the SSB books.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Online application for JAG-26 Entry (APR2021) (MEN &WOMEN)Course is open and How to apply for JAG-26 Entry. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.