NDA 1/2021 SSB Date:- National Defence Academy 2021 exam will be conducted on 18 April 2021. Candidates who have scored good marks in the written examination will search about the Expected NDA 1 2021 SSB Interview date. Through this article, I am going to share the expected date of the SSB Interview so you can prepare well. SSB Interview is very important for selected candidates in the written examination.
NDA 1/2021 SSB Date (Expected)
NDA 2021 Highlights
|Exam name||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA & NA)|
|Exam category||After Class 12|
|Frequency of exam||Twice a year|
|Exam stages||Written Test and SSB Interview|
|Exam duration||Five hours (Mathematics: 2 ½ hours, General Ability Test (GAT): 2 ½ hours)|
|Exam syllabus||Mathematics: Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Differential Calculus, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability.|
GAT: English, General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Geography, Current Events etc.
|Exam pattern||GAT: 150 objective type questions |
Mathematics: 120 objective type questions
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Exam purpose||For admission to National Defence Academy (NDA) and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)|
|Exam helpdesk||011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543|
Here below we are presented all the detail regarding NDA 1 2021 Exam date, Admit Card, SSB Interview and Medical Exam date Please check the tabel below.
|Written exam||18-Apr-2021||NDA 1 2021 Exam will be conducted in morning and evening shift|
|Admit card||First week of April 2021||You can check your Exam city and Shift of exam at admit card|
|Declaration of written result||June 2021||All selected candidates will know that they are selected for SSB Interview|
|NDA 1/2021 SSB Date||July to Sept 2021||Selected candidates will have to appear in 5 days SSB Interview program for final selection.|
NDA 1 2021 SSB Process:-
NDA SSB Interview process is divided into two categories –
- Stage 1 and
- Stage 2.
Stage-I of SSB:-
This Stage Involves Officer Intelligence Rating and Picture Perception & Description Test.
Stage-2 of SSB:-
Stage-II includes Interview, Group Testing Officer Task, Psychology Test and Conference as well. In addition to this, Stage 2 of this interview takes 4 days to complete.
The five steps procedure of the SSB Interview is given as follows:-
Day 0(Day of Reporting): The candidates have to report to the railway stations in the morning. From here SSB official will escort them up. Hereby, candidates are required to show up all the requisite documents and furthermore for upcoming steps.
Day 1(Screening Tests): The first day starts here, hence with a series of tests to be held. The candidates have to give a verbal and a non-verbal intelligence test. A picture perception test will also be conducted. Thereafter storytelling will be held. Those candidates who qualify for all these rounds are sent to another day.
Day 2(Psychology Test): To sum up as a whole, the candidates’ presence of mind is tested here. With the help of different sorts of examinations. Mainly the selectors test the reactions of the candidate in different situations.
Day 3 and Day 4( GTO Tasks): These are basically outdoor tasks assigned to each candidate. So as to test the physical abilities and in the group performance capacity of the candidate. Most of the tasks given to the candidates are group tasks.
Next two tasks are usually called GTO test. This test has the following test:-
- Group Discussion(GD)
- Group Planning Exercise
- Progressive Group Tasks(PGT)
- Half Group Tasks(HGT)
- Individual Obstacles
- Group Obstacles Race or Snake Race(GOR)
- Command Task(CT)
- Final Group Task(FGT)
Day 5( Conference): In this final round, a personal interview is held for all the qualified candidates of the GTO round. After this, the selection personnel conduct a conference with the candidate.
NDA 1/2021 Selection Process:-
You have to qualify 3 stages :-
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
- Medical Test
Friends, before appearing in the written examination of NDA, the candidate has to fill the application form to be conducted by UPSC. While filling the application form, candidates have to keep some important things in mind. Important things related to UPSC’s NDA application form are given below.
- While filling the application form of NDA, the age of the candidate should be a minimum of 16.5 years and a maximum of 19 years.
- According to the educational qualification of the candidate, the 12th class must also be with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 70% marks in the XII examination.
- This application form can be filled by students studying in class 12th or students who have passed class 12th.
- The written examination is for 5 hours in total. Out of which the candidate is given the first two and a half hours for Mathematics and the next two and a half hours for General Ability Test.
For the written examination of NDA and all other types of information related to the syllabus, click on the link given below.
SSB interview –
Candidates who pass the written examination are selected for SSB interview. Only a successful candidate is eligible for an SSB interview. Those candidates who score in the written exam of NDA according to the cutoff issued by UPSC Commission. Only those candidates are selected for SSB interview. To appear in an SSB interview, candidates must keep the following points in mind.
- The candidate should have scored maximum marks in the written examination from the cut off issued by the Commission.
- In order to clear more marks and cut off marks in written examination, candidates have to focus on mathematics and English subject the most.
- For going to the SSB interview, the candidates must carry all their required documents with them.
- All the information related to SSB is very important for the candidates.
Physical fitness – NDA Selection Process Full Detail
When a candidate is selected for an SSB interview then he has to go through the stages of physical fitness and medical fitness at the SSB centre itself. The SSB interview is for five to six days at the Army’s SSB Center. During this interview, many activities are done to the candidates intellectually and physically. Candidates must keep in mind the important points given below for the physical fitness of NDA.
- The candidate should have a minimum weight of 48 kg and a height of 157 cm.
- The candidate’s vision must be perfectly healthy ie 6/6 (for healthy eyes), and 6/9 (for useless eyes).
- There should be a minimum of 5 cm of swelling in the chest of the candidate.
- In normal condition, the chest width of the candidate must be at least 72 cm.