There are many ways to join the Indian navy. An Indian Citizen can join the Indian Navy after class 10th, after 12th or after Graduation or post-graduation, etc. Here in this article, I will share with you the complete details about Vacancy that one can apply after class 10th and will share with you the Navy MR Physical Standard and Medical Test etc. To get the information in details, Check the blog below:
Indian Navy MR Physical Standard and Medical Test:
Table of Contents
A candidate who has passed Class 10th and want to join the Indian navy. There are only one or two vacancies that one can apply for. There is a vacancy in Indian called MR (matrix Recruits). All the candidate who has passed class 10th and having an age of 18 years old or more than that are eligible to apply for the Post. Let’ see the complete selection process and Eligibility Criteria and Age Limit required to apply for the MR (matrix recruits) Vacancy of the Indian Navy.
Navy MR Selection Criteria:
Navy MR Physical Standard and Medical Test: The Selection of the candidate will be done on the Basis of the Examinations. One will have to clear the three phases of the selection. Here are the exams that one has to clear:
- Online computer-based Test
- Physical Fitness test
- Medical Test
A candidate will have to clear the Online Examination and all the candidates who would clear they will appear for Physical Fitness tests and then Medical Examination etc. The written Examination Main selection phase. The shortlisting of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks scored in the Online Computer-based Test for the Physical Fitness Test and Medical Test.
MR Online Exam Details:
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- There would be negative marking also for every wrong attempt.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th syllabus
- Candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right.
Physical Standard of Navy MR:
There is nothing much in the Physical Fitness Test of the Matrix Recruit of the Indian Navy. Here are the following activities that one has to appear in the Physical Fitness Test.
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of a 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Navy MR Physical Standard and Medical Test: If you have an Average body posture, You can easily clear this round. You do not any kind of preparation for this. Just eat healthily, Workout At least 4 days a week etc.
Navy MR Medical Test:
Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Each candidate should have good physical health and mental health and they should be free from all defects and diseases.
- Firstly, candidates will be called for a preliminary medical exam. After that, the final enrollment medical exam will be held at INS Chilka. Candidates who are fit will be enrolled. Unfit candidates can appeal, if they want, within 21 days to INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam.
- The better eye should be 6/6 and the worse eye should be 6/9 without glasses.
- Better eye and worse eye both should be 6/6 with glasses.
- Permanent tattoos will be allowed only on the inner face of the forearms.
This is the complete medical and Physical requirement of the Indian Navy MR (Matrix Recruit). There is nothing after that. Things keeps on changing every year. There are no channges has been made in the selection last 7-8 years. Then too, You must check the Official website to get the exact details about this.
A candidate must be 157 cm to apply for vacancy. There are some relaxation to the Gorkhas candidates and other hilly area’s candidate etc. Check the website to get exact details.
A candidate must be at least 10th pass to apply for the vacancy.
The age of the candidate must be between 17 years old to 20 years old. There is no relaxation has been to any candidate regarding age.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Navy MR Physical Standard and Medical Test. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.