The MNS (Military Nursing Service) is conducted by the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC). Through the AFMC nursing exam, candidates will get admission into 4 years B.Sc. Nursing course. It is a national level examination that is conducted only for female candidates. The earlier exam used to hold offline but according to the recent change now the exam will be held Online. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the MNS Exam 2021: Admit Card, Exam Date, and Interview Date, etc. Check out the blog below to get complete information about this.
MNS Admit Card 2021, Exam Date, and Interview Date:
The Military Nursing Service is one of the demanding career options for female candidates in India. Every candidate chooses MNS (Military Nursing Service) Over Normal BSc Nursing. In order to join the Military Nursing Service, One will have to clear the selection phase of this. The Selection through the MNS Entry will be done in three-phase. One will need to clear:
- Computer-Based Written Exam
- Medical Test etc
After the application form, all the candidates will appear for the Computer Based Written Examination and after clearing this will proceed for Interview and then Medical test etc. It is mandatory to clear all phase indivisually.
Important Dates for Military Nursing Service 2021:
- Admit Card will be available from the 3rd Week of March 2021
- MNS Exam Date 2021: 4th Week of March 2021
- The result will be announced: 2nd week of April 2021
- The interview will be conducted in the 2nd week of May 2021
No official announcement has been made regarding the exact dates for the Exam and Interview. I will update you with the exact dates as soon as the announcement is made on the official site.
How to Download MNS 2021 Admit Card:
In order to download the Admit Card of MNS Exam 2021, You will need to visit the official website and follow the procedure as said below:
- Log in to the official website with the ID and Password that you had made while applying Online.
- Click on the notification “Admit Card”
- Download the hard copy of the Admit Card.
It is simple to download the Admit Card. It is mandatory to carry Admit Card in the examination hall. Carry one ID proof along with the Admit Card like Aadhaar Card or Driving License or PAN Card etc.
Exam Pattern of MNS CBT:
|Exam Type||Objective Questions|
|Time Duration||90 Mins|
|Total Nunber of Questions||150|
|Subjects||General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Intelligence|
Written Exam Syllabus:
MNS Exam 2021: For the written examination of the MNS, A candidate will need to prepare a total of five subjects. You can take the help of MKC Study Material for better preparation:
- General English
- General Intelligence
These are the subjects that one has to prepare for the MNS (Military Nursing Service) CBT (Computer-Based Test). Now let’s see the topics or the name of the chapter that you have to prepare for this.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spot the error
- Fill in the blanks
- Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitutions
- Shuffling of sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze passage
- Comprehension passage
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure
- p,d, and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Arithmetical Computation
- Space Visualization.
- Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Figure Classification.
- Analytical Functions etc
This is the complete syllabus of the MNS Examination. Now let’s see some tips and tricks to prepare for this examination in a better manner.
Tips for Written Exam:
- This is an online Computer Based test, so it can be a bit tough for us because we have always solved questions or given exams on the papers, but here that”s not the case, you have to prepare yourself for the Online test.
- first, finish your syllabus by the 12th. then move to any guide of MNS.
- Try to attend, maximum no. of questions.
- Solve previous year question paper of MNS
- You can also buy the books of MNS from our website dlp.majorkalshiclasses.com/book
- You can download the soft copy of the book in PDF or you can order the hard copy of the book online which would be delivered to you within 3-4 days.
For MNS 2021 Exam, A candidate will have to appear for the Computer Based Online tests. A candidate who has never appeared for the computer-based Online test, They must prepare for this, If you have any problem with the screen, use proper specs. Right after the Computer-Based online test, One will have to appear for the Interview. The shorting of the candidates for the Interview will be done on the basis of the Marks scored in the Computer-Based Test.
To download the MNS 2021 Admit Card, You will need to visit Official website of Indian Army. Go to the website, Login to your account and download the Admit Card.
The MNS (Military Nursing Service) 2021 Examination will be conducted in the 4th week of March 2021. There is no official announcement has been made regarding the exact date of MNS 2021.
The MNS 2021 Admit Card will be released in the 3rd Week of March 2021. All the candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website of the exam conducting authority.
There is no secret tips or tricks to prepare for MNS 2021 Examination. You need to select the right study Material and prepare hard. Make proper time and follow a Successful pattern.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the MNS Exam 2021 Admit Card, Exam Date, and MNS Interview Date 2021. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW