The Indian Coast guard service is one of the best ways to serve the nation. One will have to clear the different phases of exams and interview to be part of this. Here in this article, I will share with you the Indian Coast Guard GD Domestic Branch online form 2020. As per the Official Announcement, There are some changes that have been made in the Intake 1/2021, etc. To get complete information about the latest vacancy of the Indian Coast Guard General Duty Branch. Check the complete article below.
Indian Coast Guard GD Domestic Branch Online form 2020:
To apply for the Coast Guard Navik GD (General Duty) a candidate can apply online for this. The dates have been released for the Online Applications. All the eligible candidates can apply for this. There are some changes that have been made in the age limit of the Indian Coast Guard. All the candidates will get 6 months of relaxation in the age due to covid 19.
In the Intake of 1/2020: All the candidates will get 6 months of age relaxation due to the Covid-19 Outbreak. To get more details about this. You must check the official notification. Here are some important dates regarding the Application form and the vacancy.
Coast Guard GD Domestic Branch Application form 2020:
The date for the Indian Coast guard exams has been officially announced by the Indian Coast Guard selection board. The date for the Coast Guard GD Exam is in January 2021. There are some important dates of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment.
- Online Application begins from the 30 November 2020
- Last date to apply Online: 07 December 2020
- Admit Card: The Admit card will be available on the official website of the Indian Coast Guard between 19-25 December 2020.
- Exam Date of Coast Guard Navik: January 2021.
These are the few important dates for the Indian Coast Guard GD Exam 2021. The Selection of the candidates will be done in three phases. One will need to clear the Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, and medical examination, etc. To apply for this. Here is the required eligibility Which is mandatory to have.
Required Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD (General Duty) Branch: The Candidate must match these eligibility Criteria to apply for this:
- Only male candidates are eligible to apply for Coast Guard Navik.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics from any recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- There is a 5 % relaxation in the marks for the SC/ST candidates.
- The 5% relaxation will be also given to the candidate who has obtained 1st, 2nd, or 3rd position at any state level or national level sports competitions.
- Age Limit: To apply for the Indian Coast guard Navik the minimum age must be 18 years old and the maximum age to apply for this 24 years old. (18 to 24 years old).
You can apply for this online-only. I have shared the complete process to apply to below:
How to apply for Coast Guard Navik Exam 2020:
In order to apply for the Coast Guard GD Exam, A candidate can apply through the Online mode only. You can do so on your own computer or laptop or you can go to the Cyber Cafe to fill-up the form. If you want to apply my own, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Do the registration as New User. In the registration, you have to fill your email id and name, etc.
- Now you will get an ID and Password on your given email to Login to your account.
- Now login to your account and fill the form correctly and upload all the mandatory documents.
- And at last, you have to pay the application fees, which you can do by your debit card or credit card or through Net banking, etc.
Documents required while filling up the form:
The candidate must have following documents in scanned form while applying online for Indian Coast Guard Navik exam:
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Any other certificate for relaxation (If have)
- Scanned passport size photo
- Scanned Signature etc.
These are the documents which would need while applying online for the exam. These are important always keep the scanned copy of these documents on your computer for other uses also.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Coast Guard GD Domestic Branch online form 2020. Exam date of Navik GD. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW