UPSC has released NDA syllabus 2019 for NDA exam which is divided into two papers – Mathematics and General Ability. The primary concern is to judge the logical ability and general awareness of students. Simply go through the entire NDA syllabus and start studying accordingly.
- The mathematics paper contains 300 marks and general ability contains 600 marks. The overall exam is of 900 marks.
- There will be negative marking in case of incorrect response.
- Once candidates clear the written exam, they have to go through the SSB interview. As the written exam, the interview process is also of 900 marks.
- Both English and Hindi language choice is available for the Mathematics paper and Part B of General Ability.
Mathematics Test NDA Syllabus
Paper 1 is completely based on Mathematics. It contains questions from 10+2 only.Some of the important topics for Paper 1 are:
- Differential Calculus
- Vector Algebra
General Ability Test NDA Syllabus
Paper 2 contains General Ability Test with the aim to judge the candidates’ basic awareness and English proficiency. This section is divided into two categories, including English and General Knowledge.
Part A– English in NDA Syllabus
- This section is designed to judge the basic grammar and vocabulary of candidates.
- It also judges the ability to form correct sentences and use of words.
- The syllabus of English includes several things, including the knowledge and usage of grammar, comprehensive, vocabulary, and mental ability to remember.
- This section is of 300 marks.
Part B–General Knowledge in NDA Syllabus
This section includes current affairs, questions from general Science, Social Studies, and Current Affairs.NDA Syllabus for this section is given below:
- States of Matter and its properties
- Motion and Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Modes of Transfer of Heat and its effect
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Air and Water (properties)
- Chemical equations and Laws of Chemical Combination
- Elements, Compounds and Mixtures
- Acids, Bases and Salts
- Basic Unit of Life
- Living and Non-Living Things
- Epidemics: causes and prevention
- Solar System
- Indian History: Culture and Civilization
- Nationalism in India
- Five Year plans of India
- French, Russian and Industrial Revolution
- Democracy in India
- Earth and its Origin and Movement (latitudes and longitudes)
- Rocks and Its classification
- Types of Climate
- Agricultural and Industries
- Recent Events in India
- Important Indian or Non-Indian Personalities related to Sports and Cultural Activities
Go through the entire NDA Syllabus thoroughly and study wisely to enhance your chances to clear the UPSC NDA Exam.
We hope that this blog should’ve provided you with all the required details about NDA Syllabus. If you are a candidate preparing for Defence Forces then avail the Best Books or Study Material on MKC Publications. For some further inquiry feel free to call us on 9696330033/9696220022 or Visit us on:
- Our Official
- Or at Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
For detailed information of Notifications, Syllabus or Tips and Tricks, Admit Card Dates, Result, Cut off, Trend Analysis, Information about Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination and Current Affairs, You can also Visit Our Youtube Channel or follow us on Instagram.
Feel free to share your thoughts about this article on the comment section below.