As we know the Psychological test plays very important role in SSB interview. Psychology test comprises of four important tests in which Word Association Test is also among one of them. In this test a candidate is supposed to write a meaningful sentence within 15 seconds. It puts time constraint and demands quick action and spontaneous reaction. This feature of WAT makes it one of the toughest task for candidates. Words ranges from positive to negative for which good practice is required. Here in this blog I will provide you the list of commonly asked negative words which you may come across in SSB interview.
How to approach Negative words-
Positive situation and positive words could be handled by everyone as it doesn’t demand any specific qualities but a true commander and leader is one who stood against the wind during the adverse conditions and same thing is tested in this test by giving negative words. Here are some of the key points which can help the candidates to handle these words-
- Do not leave any negative word as it shows that you are incapable of handling the situation and you bowed down.
- Do not make negative sentences.
- Do not write the antonym of the negative word as it denotes that you modified that word as per the situation which suits you.
- Write small sentences consisting of 4-5 words.
- You can also change the form of the words.
- Try to think as quickly as possible.
- Write sentences which projects your personality.
- Do not cram the sentences.
Know more about SSB Interview course