The much awaited UPSC’s Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017 OTA Final result has been declared on 23th Aug 18 which can be found on the below link-
- A total of 227 candidates (168 Men + 59 Women) have finally qualified the Interview held by SSB and the written test.
- The list also includes the names of the candidates (Men) who were recommended earlier on the basis of the result of the same examination for admissionto Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerela and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre – Flying) Training Course(s).
- The number of vacancies as intimated by the Government, for Men is 225 and for Women (Non-Technical) Course is 12.
- The results of Medical Examination of candidates have not been taken into account in preparing the merit list. The candidature of all the candidates is Provisional. Verification of Date of Birth and Educational Qualification of these Candidates will be done by Army Head Quarter.
- Marks of the candidates will be available within 15 days from the date of declaration of final results on Commission’s website for 30 days.
- Attention of the candidates is also invited to the scheme of PUBLIC DISCLOSURE OF SCORES AND OTHER DETAILS OF NON-RECOMMENDED CANDIDATES as available in the Commission’s website. Such non-recommended candidates may exercise their options while downloading their marks.
- Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding their examination on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over telephone No. 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543.
Application Begins – 09/08/2017
Last Date for the Online Submission of the Application – 08/09/2017
Exam Date – 19/11/2017
Admit Card Available – 28/10/2017
Major Kalshi Classes congratulates all the selected cadets and wishes them an adventurous and content life ahead.