NDA National Defence Academy is one of the competitive exams that a candidate faces after 12th as date is approaching soon for exam. This coming 10th September have NDA exam conducted by UPSC. It means you have only few days left so now to start something new in any topic is foolish idea, it is the time to brush up your skills and polish up your knowledge. Here we are giving some tips and tricks for NDA-II 2017 are listed below,the best thing to do now is to solve previous year’s papers as much as you can. If you are starting from today, then you can easily solve enough papers to tackle the exam.Preparation for NDA needs a strategic and focused approach.
There are some tips and tricks for NDA-II 2017 points to remember and follow:
- English and mathematics:English and mathematics are the most scoring section of examination, do practice with best study material and practice set available in market. Formulas in Mathematics and Grammar in English are the building blocks of competitive exam.
- Deep over current affairs: Current affairs are vital section of examination and deep knowledge of current affairs shows your concern and dedication for problems developing around you. Read newspapers and magazines andfor a time being you can also join group discussion part that will be useful to eradicate your weakness.
- Be enthusiastic:Enthusiasm, passion and zeal inside you will raise you for success. This is the things that you have to maintain for long definitely this can improve your performance.
- Formulas on tips:Make a list of all formulas used in mathematics, list of algebraic equations, trigonometry formula, Geometry and calculus formulas are demanded make list of all formulas and learn all formulas.
- Solve previous year paper:To solvePrevious year papers are best way to gain knowledge and ensure your speed in examination, practice paper will clear the scenario of pattern for examination.
- Be cool and relaxed: Be comfortable before exam and feel relaxed
- Eat healthy and stay fit:an apple a day keeps doctor away, an old saying is always true. Eat healthy foods and drinks to build stamina and build mind. Healthy mind comes along with healthy diet. Stay away with junk food
- Do not panic:never panic, patience is the best policy that you can adopt to stay refreshed and calm.
- Revision and only revision: never start with anything new, do revision as much as you can because to polishing up your previous knowledge is the best preparation before examination.
- Take sound sleep:take 6-7 hour proper and sound sleepbecause psychological refreshment can raise brilliance.
- Don’t take stress:Nothing you will get after taking woe and worries so leave your all stress and strain and stay calm, stay fit, stay focused with your aim and goal.
Read these blogs that enriched with content and pretty helpful for you:-
Best Books for NDA Exam (Click Here)
How to crack NDA Exam in First Attempt (Click Here)
NDA Previous Year Question Paper (Click Here)
Best NDA online Test Series (Click Here)
Buy NDA Books for your NDA exam (Click Here)