NDA National Defence Academy is one of the finest defence training Academy across India that provides respectful and beneficial career opportunities to applicant. NDA is joint service academy for all three branches of Indian Armed forces that are Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts this written exam twice in a year. The Notification for NDA-II exam has been released by UPSC. For the fine academy they conduct adorable level of exam with aim to select finest candidates for Academy. That’s how candidates will get entrance in IMA Dehradun, AFA Dundigal and INA Ezhimala respectively for forces.
- Date of Notification: 7th June 2017
- Start of receipt of applications: 7th June 2017
- Last date for the receipt of applications: 30th June 2017
- Date of written Exam: 10th Sep 2017
- Expected date of result: Mid of Dec-Jan 2017-18
The application form can be filled through online mode only. For official Notification candidate should visit official website of UPSC. The last date of filling application form is 30th June, kindly don’t wait for the last day. Fill your form as soon as possible and then start preparation to be a successor.
The unmarried male candidates born in between 2nd January 1999 to 2nd January 2002 are eligible for NDA-II 2017. The actual date of birth should be mentioned in your matriculation certificate only that will be considered as final. No other certificate or affidavit will be accepted.
There is different qualification required for different wings of forces that are listed below:
- For Army wing of National Defence Academy: Class 12th passed or appearing or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or under any recognized board of education. Those candidate’s will fall under the correct category of NDA exam eligibility.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: Class 12th passed or appearing from School of Education or by State Education Board or any recognized University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject falls under the category of Eligibility criterion.
Steps to fill application form
- Read official notification by visiting on website upsc.nic.in
- Log on to www.gov.in
- Click on Part – I registration form of NDA and NA exam
- Fill correct credentials by following the pattern given in NDA application form page and submit
- Fill your preference as Army, Airforce and Navy and proceed further.
- Before clicking on ‘I Agree’ button, verify the declaration once more.
- By clicking on part 2 registration, Upload your photograph and signature.
- Follow the instructions and choose the option for fees payment. Be careful in filling the transaction ID in case of Challan.
- Choose the examination center.
- Check form carefully then submit it finally.
- Take a print out of form for your safer side.
Dear, eligible candidates you should start preparation on high peek, set your goal. BE confined… BE Precise… BE specific…. BE oriented….
Here’s a Good news for you we have started an online learning and online test series. Students who want to ensure their selection in NDA exam by qualifying written exam click here to apply in online test series www.mkconlinetestseries.in
ALL the best
To crack second step of exam i.e., SSB Interview purchase one of the best book in market easily available on Filpkart and Amazon.