NDA 2019 Exam Dates are out now and this examination will be conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). It is a national level entrance test. The UPSC NDA exam is conducted to recruit candidates in the Army, Navy and Air Force. This exam is conducted two times in a year, i.e. NDA I and NDA II. It is a two tier examination, after qualifying the written test candidates will also have to clear the SSB interview round.
In this article, we’ll discuss everything about NDA 2019 regarding its Educational and Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and its Syllabus and Dates and other notifications, etc.
NDA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates seeking for applying in the NDA exam should check the eligibility criteria carefully. Below we are providing the eligibility criteria for UPSC NDA exam:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee who come over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, SriLanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- For NDA I, candidates must have born between 2nd July 2000 to 1st July 2003.
- For NDA II, candidates should have born between 2nd January 2001 to 1st July 2004.
Gender & Marital Status:
- Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA.
- Candidates must undertake not to marry until they finish their complete training.
- For Army Wing of NDA: Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognised board.
- For Air Force & Naval of NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with physics and mathematics subjects.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to be physically fit as per the physical standards notified by the officials.
- Candidate who has resigned/withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces will not be eligible to apply.
NDA 2019 EXAM DATE –
|Events||NDA I||NDA II|
|Release of notification||9th January 2019||7th August 2019|
|Application form available||9th January 2019||7th August 2019|
|End date to submit the application||4th February 2019||3rd September 2019|
|Admit card release||1 or 2 weeks before the exam||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||21st April 2019||17th November 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019||November 2019|
NDA 2019 PAPER PATTERN –
|Mathematics||01||2 Hrs 30 Min||300||120|
|General Ability Test||02||2 Hrs 30 Min||600||150|
|SSB Test / Interview||900|
NDA 2019 TOPICS –
|Paper – I (Maths) Topics –||Paper – II (General Ability Test) Topics –|
|Matrices & Determinants||History|
|Vector algebra||Current Affairs|
*The paper in the entire subject consists of objective type question only.
- Marks for Each Correct Answer = 2.5 for Maths , 4 for English , 4 for G.K
- Negative Marks for Incorrect Answer = -0.83 for Maths , -1.33 for English , -1.33 for G.K
HOW TO PREPARE FOR NDA –
- Firstly, candidates have to make a smart study plan. Gather all the details about officially prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare a good time table for exam preparations and prepare accordingly.
- Choose the right study material like reference books to prepare for the NDA exam.
- Solve previous year question papers it will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Make short notes while studying and revise them at the end time of preparations.
- Make yourself fit and healthy and don’t take stress for preparations.
For more tips and tricks on NDA, follow our article made solely for those who need an organised approach to clear NDA Examination.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NDA 1 2019 –
- Apply online on Official Website.
- Fill the Application Form followed by Part – 1 and Part – 2 registrations.
- Read Declaration and Click and Agree.
Major Kalshi Classes is the oldest and largest armed force preparatory institute which was established in 2008 under the leadership of Mr. Saurabh Singh & Smt. Rekha Singh. This institution is considered as the temple of education and is known for its focused and organised teaching methodology. It has now more than 10 years of experience in successfully coaching candidates to be commissioned into the Indian Armed Forces. It is a very well known fact that every tenth officer in the Indian Armed Forces has been a student of Major Kalshi Classes PVT. LTD.
We have our own publication that makes books regarding NDA and many other defence examinations. Students can order them online at our publication website. These books are made by experienced and highly acclaimed mentors present in our campus and are regularly updated with the latest trend analysis.
Official Website – upsc.gov.in