Indian Navy has recently invited application from unmarried male candidates who are 12th passed and fulfill eligibility criteria. In this blog basically we will discuss about the selection procedure of the Navy-SSR recruitment.
The selection procedure for the NAVY-SSR is as follows:-
- The ‘Online’ applications alongwith the required certificates will be sorted out State-wise. The qualifying cut off percentage of a particular state may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage are received. Short-listing criteria will be based on percentage of marks scored in 10+2.
THE CUT OFF PERCENTAGE WILL BE CALCULATED TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION BEST OF FIVE SUBJECTS (INCLUSION OF MATHS AND PHYSICS MANDATORY).
- Call up Letters cum Admit Card for eligible short listed candidates indicating date, time and place for recruitment tests, which are scheduled during Mar/ Apr 2018, would be required to be downloaded from the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- The Call up Letters cum Admit Card will be tentatively uploaded on website by End Jan 2018. No separate Call up Letter cum Admit Card will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any centre view administrative reasons.
- All original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate and NCC certificate (if held) are to be produced at the time of examination. If the details provided in ‘online application’ are not matching with original documents, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Results of the examination will be announced on the same day and those who qualify examination will undergo PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination (Preliminary), which may take 1-2 days.
- Candidates declared Temporary Medically Unfit in the recruitment medicals can avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review/ appeal is permissible if declared unfit in the specialist review.
- Candidates declared Permanent Medically unfit in the recruitment medical can appeal for specialist opinion in a Military Hospital on payment of Rs 40/- by Military Receivable Order (MRO) on Government Treasury within 21 days. Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered. No further review/appeal is permissible.
- A merit list will be prepared from all the candidates who qualify in all respects depending upon vacancies. This select list will be available on website joinindiannavy.gov.in on 21 Jun 2018. All candidates, whose names appear in the Select list and have been declared provisionally medically fit in the Preliminary Recruitment Medical, would be required to report at INS Chilka. The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and he will have no claim for enrolment in the Indian Navy in case the candidate fails to report on the date and time mentioned in call letter for final medical examination for enrolment. However, enrolment will be subject to Fitness in Enrolment Medical at INS Chilka.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the merit list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Call letter for Final Medical examination will be forwarded only to medically qualified candi-dates in the select list. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- All select listed candidates reporting at INS Chilka for final medicals and enrolment, are to pro-duce the self attested certificates submitted at the time of submitting the online application, along with the original certificates. If the details provided during online application stage are not matching with the original certificates, the candidature will be cancelled.
- All select listed candidates will also be forwarded Police Verification form alongwith the Call letter for final medical examination. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on this form from the concerned district police authorities. Candidates without the verified police verification reports/reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrolment. The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the website joinindiannavy.gov.in immediately after the declaration of select list, to ensure timely verification.
So Gentleman in this blog we saw that the selection procedure of the Navy-SSR examination is not so rigorous as it take place only six month to complete. So, it is a good opportunity for all the 12th passes students to get a good and lucrative job in a very young age.
How to prepare for Navy SSR 2018 Examination
It is one of the prime concern for all the students who want to make career in Navy and want to crack this examination. Here we have got something something very special and interesting for all the aspirants as Major Kalshi Classes is the only defence training institute which provides special training for Navy-SSR examination
It provides regular classes of all the subject under the guidance of well-established and experienced teachers who have got vast experience and deep understanding of the examination pattern. It gives equal stress on the physical aspect also as physical examination also holds very important place in this examination for which MKC gives special training to aspirants under the supervision of retired physical trainers of armed forces. I conducts medical examination time to time to ensure the final selection of the candidates.
So, if you also want to clear the Navy-SSR exam in your first attempt, do not get late and start your preparation as soon as possible as little bit of efforts can make your future bright.
For more information about admission and courses kindly visit-
www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call-1800-313-2004