- VACANCIES– The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be as under :—
- National Defence Academy: 335 (208 for Army, 55 for Navy and 72 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy : 55
- A candidate is required to specify clearly in the Online Application Form the Services for which he wishes to be considered in the order of his preference [1 to 4]. He is also advised to indicate as many preferences as he wishes to opt so that having regard to his rank in the order of merit due consideration can be given to his preferences when making appointments.
- Conditions Of Eligibility
(a) Nationality: A candidate must either be: (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Bhutan, or (iii) a subject of Nepal,
- Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2002 are eligible.
- Educational Qualifications:
(i) For Army:—12th passed or appearing in any stream
(ii) For Air Force and Navy:— 12th passed or appearing with Physics and Mathematics
NOTE-Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from payment of fee
- Selection Procedure–
- Written Exam scheduled on 22nd April 2018
- SSB interview by Army/Air Force/Navy
Written Exam Pattern
|General Ability Test (GAT)||150||600||2.5 HRS|
General Ability Test
|3.||Chemistry & Biology||25||100|
- Maths- 0.83 for every wrong answer
- GAT –1.33 for every wrong answer
- HOW TO APPLY : Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: The Online Applications can be filled from 10.1.2018 to 5.2.2018 till 6.00 PM.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (upsc.gov.in) for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail id while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit Minimum Height-157 cms (162.5 for Air Force)
Click here for detailed notification-http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice_NDA_NA%20_II_%20Exam_2017_English_%20Final.pdf
Click here to apply online– Link to be updated on 10.01.2018