Indian Army has issued notification for Military Nursing Service 2019 Examination. Online applications are being accepted from today that is 12th November 2018 to 30th November 2018. This is a golden opportunity for girls who have passed 10+2 or are appearing in 10+2 in the ongoing academic calendar. This is one of the rare jobs in the Indian defence Services for female candidates. And the cherry on the cake is that through MNS one gets to join as a commissioned officer. During the 4 years B.Sc. nursing course the cadets get stipend and after completing the course, the girls get to join as a Permanent Commissioned Officer or Short Service Commissioned Officer depending on their choice, merit and vacancies. The girls are recommended in the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force as officers and enjoy the salary and all the other benefits of their male equivalents at the rank of lieutenant.
There are 6 Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services.
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata
- Indian Navy Hospital (INHS) Asvini, Mumbai
- Army Hospital Research and Referral New Delhi
- Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow
- Command Hospital (Air Force) Bangalore
After getting selected, one gets to do a 4 years B.Sc. Nursing Course. Selected candidates need to sign a bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service for 5 years. You will need to refund the bond money if you withdraw from the course or are terminated. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4years), the candidates will be granted permanent or short service commission (depending on choice, merit and vacancies).
- Gender: Female
- Age – 16 to 24 years. Born between 01 Oct 1994 and 30 Sep 2002 (both days inclusive).
- Height: Minimum 148 CM (5 CM concession to hilly areas candidates)
- Weight: proportional to Height
- Educational Qualifications: 12th pass (must have passed in first attempt. Must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student. Candidates appearing in 12th class may also apply.
- Marital Status: Unmarried – candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without any burden or obstacle
- Fees – 150 Rupees.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
- Duration of Exam – 90 Minutes
- Question Type – Objective
- Syllabus: General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence
- Mode of Exam: Offline
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply ONLY online at joinindianarmy.nic.in
- No offline forms will be accepted.
- Online applications open from today that is 12th November 2018 to 30th November 2018.
- Register yourself and create an account in joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then you can login to your account and apply.
- The fee is 150 Rupees.
- After successful online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence.
- Eligible candidates can apply online as mentioned above.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test will be available by 3rd week of Dec 2018 and candidates will need to use the DU number to download the admit card.
- The Exam will be held in January
- The result of the written Test will be declared in the first week of Mar 2019.
- Based on written Exam Result, candidates will be called for a Personal Interview and Medical Examination in April 2019
- The final merit will be based on the result of the Written Exam, Interview and Medical Examination.
WRITTEN EXAM CENTERS
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore) , Pune & Vishakhapattnam.
Major Kalshi Classes urges all the aspirants to register and apply at the earliest. We wish you all the best for the MNS exam which is scheduled in January. We are dedicated to help you in any way possible to fulfill your dream of joining the Indian Defence Service as an officer.
For preparation of NDA/NA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, ACC, TA, MILITARY NURSING SERVICE, Air Force X & Y Groups, Indian Navy AA & SSR, Indian Coast Guard, Army GD/Clerk/Tech/NA/ SSC GD, Spoken English@Swiss School, SSB INTERVIEW or any other query visit – www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call 9696220022 or 9696330033 or walk in – Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002
To order the best books for all the different defence exams visit www.mkcpublication.in
To practice online for various defence exams, visit www.mkconlinetestseries.in