Indian army has released notification for Territorial Army 2017 exam to be held on 30th July 2017. TA notification 2017 gives opportunity to all the gainfully employed men who fulfill the following criteria to join Indian army as a part time officer.
Territorial Army is a reserve force of Indian Army which is to be used in case of dire need. Currently its main objective is to assist the regular army in various establishments & to carry out rescue operations in emergency.
Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria-
- Nationality- Indian
- Age- 18-42 years on the date of application
- Educational Qualification- Graduate from recognized university.
- Physical standards- A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment- Gainfully employed.
- Date of written Examination-30th July 2017
- Written examination
- Preliminary interview board
- SSB interview
Note- The standard of the papers in elementary mathematics will be of matriculation level. The standard of the papers in other subjects will approximately be such as may be expected of a graduate of an Indian university.
- Type of Exam- OMR Based
- Qualifying Marks- Minimum 50% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall average of 50%.
- Penalty for wrong answer- There will be negative marking for every wrong answer
- How to apply- Apply online going through joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Submission of application- The online application will be accepted from 1st June 2017 to 30th June 2017.
Clearing such a standard examination not an easy task which requires hard work and deep understanding about the exam pattern and syllabus. Major kalshi classes has designed a well-planned course which enables students to do well and clear this examination in first attempt.
For more information visit- www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call 1800-313-2004.