Exam Date – 24 Feb 2019
Last date to register – 03 NOV 2018
AGE- Civilian Candidates: 20 to 25 years, born between 01 Oct 1993 and 30 Sep 1998
In Service Candidates: Not more than 28 years that is born not before 01 Oct 1990.
BA/B Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications of civilian candidates will be accepted ONLY ONLINE at joinindianarmy.nic.in On the hope page, in JCO/ OR enrolment row, click on “Apply/Login”
- Applications of In Service candidates will only be accepted through official channel.
- SCREENING: Candidates found eligible on the basis of their application will be issued Admit Card for initial screening which will include checking of original certificate, Physical Fitness Test followed by Medical Examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST
|1.6 km Run||In 5 minutes 45 seconds|
|Pull Ups (Beam)||Minimum 6 Pull ups|
|Zig Zag Balance||Must Qualify|
|9 Feet Ditch Jump||Must Qualify|
- WRITTEN EXAMINATION: Only those candidates who are selected in the screening will be permitted to appear in the written examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone on 24 Feb 2019. The written examination will contain objective type of questions and comprise of two papers as follows:
|PAPER||MATHEMATICS||PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY|
|Marks per Question||2||2|
|Negative marks for wrong answer||-0.5||-0.5|
Candidate has to score min of 40 marks each in Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately. No bonus marks is entitled to son of Serving/Ex-servicemen/War Widow/Widow and Sportsmen/NCC/Computer certificate holders.
The final result of the written examination and merit list of the successful candidates will be put on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The final selection will be based on overall merit list of the candidates.
Selected candidates will undergo 19 weeks of Basic Military Training at BEG and Center, Roorkee. On successful completion of training the candidates will be enrolled in the rank of Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) as per the existing terms and conditions. Rejection can take place at any stage during training also.
- Candidates must carry the below documents while appearing for screening:
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passing Certificate and Mark Sheets
For detailed notification please go to
Surveyor Automated Cartographer in the Indian Army is going to be a challenging and adventurous profile. Number of vacancies is a little less. But the effort and hard work is going to be worth it. The selected candidates will be appointed directly at Havildar Rank, as opposed to General Soldier Bharti where one is appointed as a Sepoy and is gradually promoted to Lance Naik, Naik and then Havildar rank. It is not the benefit of a higher rank or salary but the Job Description that is most exciting about this vacancy.
MAJOR KALSHI CLASSES wishes everyone who is appearing in this exam, ALL THE BEST. To prepare for Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) written Exam and PFT, join Major Kalshi Classes. For any query call 9696330033.
For preparation to join NDA/NA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, Military Nursing Service, ACC, TA, Air Force X & Y Groups, Indian Navy AA & SSR, Indian Coast Guard, Army GD/Clerk/Tech/NA/ SSC GD or to join our Spoken English@Swiss School or SSB Interview or any other query visit – www.majorkalshiclasses.com Or call 9696220022 or 9696330033
To order our books visit www.mkcpublication.in
To practice online visit for various defence exams, visit www.mkconlinetestseries.in