Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Course 41, Commencing July 2019
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 27th November 2018
Indian Army has invited applications from unmarried male students for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in the Indian Army. The 5 years course will commence in July 2019 and after 1 year basic Military Training, the students will get a 4 years technical training and upon completion, cadets will get Engineering Degree and will be commissioned in the Indian Army as Permanent Commissioned Officers.
India, Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet refugee who came to India before 1st Jan 1962
16 ½ to 19 ½ when training starts in July 2019. That is born between 1st Jan 2000 and 1 Jan 2003.
Educational Qualification and Other Criteria
Passed 10+2 with 70% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Total vacancies for July 2019 batch is 90. Indian Army holds the right to change it.
Types of commission:
Basic Military Training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
Technical Training: Technical Training will be conducted in two phases:
- Phase-I: Pre Commission Training for 3 Years at any of the three CTWs (Cadet Training Wings i.e. CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad).
- Phase-II: Post Commission Training for 1 year at CME Pune, MCTE Mhow and MCEME Secunderabad. The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training.
Promotion Criteria and Salary Structure
- Promotion Criteria
|Captain||On completion of 2 years|
|Major||On completion of 6 years|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 years|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion of 26 years|
On Selection basis subject to fulfilment of requisite service conditions
|Lt General /HAG Scale|
|HAG + Scale|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)|
|Rank||Level||Pay in Rupees|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07, 200|
|Lt Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lt General /HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|HAG + Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000 (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||2,50,000 (fixed)|
There are several other allowances like Military Service Pay, Field Area Allowance, Dearness Allowance, High Altitude Allowance, Transport Allowance, Uniform Allowance, Free ration, Children Education Allowance etc.
Army Group Insurance Fund
The Gentleman cadets of the Indian Army when in receipt of Stipend are insured for Rs 75 Lakhs. In case of disability cadets will get:
|Disability Percentage||Cover Amount|
|Less than 20||NIL (Ex Gratia Grant 50,000)|
How to Apply
- Applications will be accepted only online on joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry Apply/Login and then click Registration
- Fill details and after getting registered click on Apply Online.
- In Each page that follows, keep filling your information and keep clicking on save and continue
- On the last page which is named Summary of Information, review your information and click on Submit.
- One can open application as many times as required and edit information.
- 30 Minutes after closure of Online Application, candidates are required to take 2 copies of the application form
Documents to be carried, to the selection Center
- Two copies of Application form duly signed and self attested, photograph affixed.
- Copy of Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate (original) showing Date ofBirth
- Copy of Class 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate (original)
- 20 passport size photographs
- ID Proof (Orignal)
- Army reserves the right to set and change cut off.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified Via Email.
- Candidates can login and select SSB center and dates on first come first serve basis.
- SSB interview is a 5 day process conducted in two phases. Only Candidates who clear the first phase will be allowed to appear in the 2nd
- Candidates who clear the 2nd phase will go through medical examination.
- Candidates who are found fit will be issued a joining letter, based on merit list and depending on the number of vacancies.
Height and weight
- 5 cms with correlated weight.
- There is concession on height to some geographical areas (check official website for the details)
- Permanent body tattoos: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted, however, tattoos only on inner face of the fore arms (inside of elbow to the wrist), back (dorsal) part of the hand/reverse side of palm and Tribals with tattoos which are as per custom and traditions of their tribes may be considered. BUT, right to decide on acceptability/ unacceptability of the individual shall rest with the Selection Centre.
- Bring all the documents in original as well. Original will be returned after verification and copies will be submitted.
- Candidates who don’t bring the originals in SSB, their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates must apply online only once. Multiple applications by the same candidates will cause all the applications getting rejected.
- Candidates expelled earlier from IMA, OTA, NA, IFA, won’t be entertained at all.
- Candidates must bring their Adhaar Card.
- Request to change the SSB date or center will not be entertained.
Major Kalshi Classes wishes GOOD LUCK to all the students who aspire to join the Indian Army and serve the nation as a permanent commissioned Officer through Technical Entry Scheme Course – 41.
To enhance chances of your selection, go through the guidance of our retired Army and Air Force officers. Join our 14 days SSB interview Course. Experience real GTO tasks at a real GTO ground. Empower yourself with overall preparation of PPDT tests, Psychological Tests and Personal Interview. Boost your self confidence, learn correct body language, acquire leadership qualities, change the way you think and approach things positively and intelligently and not emotionally, stand out in the crowd and help yourself wear the olive green uniform.
For preparation of NDA/NA, CDS, AFCAT, CAPF, ACC, TA, Military Nursing Service, Air Force X & Y Groups, Indian Navy AA & SSR, Indian Coast Guard, Army GD/Clerk/Tech/NA/ SSC GD, Spoken English@Swiss School, SSB INTERVIEW or any other query visit – www.majorkalshiclasses.com Or call 9696220022 or 9696330033 Or walk in – Shapath Building, 105/244, Tagore Town, Allahabad – 211002