As AFCAT Exam is coming so your preparation must be on peak. We are providing you list of some current affairs question that will be really help full for your examination part. Really scoring part is waiting for you ahead read by heart full of enthusiasm and mind. Set of these questions may also be useful for further competitive exams.
So learn with us……
- According to WHO which country is world leader in life expectancy?
- How many no. of MoUs signed between India and Palestine?
- National Technology day was celebrated across India on?
Ans: 11 May
- Name of India’s first high speed train between CST Mumbai and Karmali ?
Ans: Tejas Express
- AFSPA get six month extension in which state?
- Scheme enacted by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports NYKS stands for?
Ans: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)
- GST was first proposed in India in which year?
- 79th ARMOUR DAY is celebrated on which date?
- International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers:
Ans: 29 May
- New defence secretary of India:
Ans: Sanjay Mitra
- WHO Appointed Goodwill Ambassador for Hepatitis
Ans: Amitabh Bacchan
- First woman chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia college
Ans: Najma Heptulla
- Which Indian female received Woodrow Wilson Award for global Corporate Citizenship?
Ans: Chanda Kochhar
- Who got first gold medal for India at Asian Wrestling championship?
Ans: Bajranj Punia
- Name of Environment minister that passed away in 2017?
Ans: Anil Dave
- G-7 Summit held in which country?
- World Red cross Day is celebrated on
Ans: 08 May
- International Court of Justice is placed in
Ans: Hague (Netherland)
- World Migratory bird Day
Ans: 10th May
- SEVA App launched by Coal India limited stands for:
Ans: Saral Eindhan Vitaran Application
These questions will really help you to increase your knowledge and to collect some plus points during exam. That will surely raise you rank and marks in examination.
All the best for coming AFCAT
Focus in time bounded study in proper planned and managed way.