SSB Interview is a 5 day procedure where the personality of the candidate is assessed on three dimensions namely Psychology, GTO & Interview. Most of the candidates wait their SSB Interview eagerly and practice a lot but they do not pay much attention to documentation part which is precondition to appear in SSB. Before the commencement of the SSB Interview documentation is done during the time of reporting where candidates are need to produce original as well as xerox copies of the documents. Failing to produce any of the requisite document result rejection in the documentation.
List of documents to carry at SSB/AFSB/NSB
- Original copy of the call letter-It is very important to keep two copies of the call letter during the time of reporting. Call letters will be in the form of hard copy or in the form of text message. You can also keep the print out of date selection page and list of SSB date allotment
- Online application form– In some of the entries like direct entries of TES/TGC/SSC-TECH or in other it is must to carry at least one copy of the online application form.
- 10th/12th class Mark sheet and passing certificate-Original Mark sheet of passing certificate of 10th/12th class is must for age proof as well as proof of marks.
- Graduation Marksheet-All year or all semester original mark sheet is must while reporting.
- Graduation degree/Provisional degree– If a candidate is going through graduate entry he must carry his/her degree or in case of non-possession of degree you must have provisional degree issued by the college.
- Bonafide certificate for the final year students to be authorized by Principal of the School/College
- NCC Certificate (If applicable)-There are some entries where NCC Certificate is must and in other entries it is optional.
- Commercial Pilot License (If applicable)-Some of the entries like AFCAT gives weightage to the candidates who possess commercial pilot license. For those entries it is must to carry CPL in original.
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities-Original certificate of extra-curricular activities are to be kept in SSB as a proof.
- Original Ticket-If you are eligible for travelling allowance it is mandatory to produce the original copy of ticket or print out of the ticket in case of online reservation. No text message and mail copy of the ticket will be given weightage.
- Risk certificate- If you are below the age group of 18 then you will have to get the risk certificate duly signed by parents/guardians.
- Passport size photos-20 Passport Size Colour Photographs (with light coloured shirt against white background)
NOTE- Candidates are advised to keep two Xerox copies of the above documents.
Documents to be filled in SSB Interview
- Identification form-This form comprises of basic details like name, address, identification mark, phone number, address, photo etc.
- Travelling allowance form
- Risk certificate
- Score Card- Basic details of the candidates which is further forwarded to Assessors for filling SSB score
- PIQ Form-PIQ stands for personal information questionnaire in which candidates are supposed to fill some details like Name, family background, educational background, hobbies, interests, extra- curricular activities, responsibilities held, previous attempts etc.
For more information and enquiry kindly visit- www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call-9696330033