(LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: 21.05.2018)
Paramilitary Forces are considered as one of the most important line of defence which is designated with various roles in guarding international borders to maintaining internal security, and protecting the industrial establishments. These forces are commanded by first class gazetted officers recruited in the rank of Assistant Commandant for which Union Public Service Commission releases notification once in a year.
Those who want to join paramilitary forces as an officer have a bright opportunity to join this by applying for Central Armed Police Forces-Assistant Commandant Examination 2018. The basic eligibility & other qualifications are given below. Candidates can have a look and ensure their eligibility before applying.
- Age Limits:
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2018, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1993 and not later than 1st August, 1998.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category as per the government’s norms.
- Sex-Male & Female both candidates can apply.
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
NOTE 1: Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination in the year 2018 will also be eligible for admission to the examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if 4 they do not produce proof of having passed the requisite examination along with the Detailed Application Form which will be required to be submitted online by the candidates who after qualifying on the result of the written part of the examination are also declared qualified in the Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
- How to apply- Apply online on website upsc.gov.in
- FEE: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: The Online Applications can be filled up to 21st May, 2018 till 18.00 hours.
- The tentative number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is as follows-
SELECTION PROCEDURE OF THE EXAMINATION
- Selection Procedure/Scheme: – The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Examination will be as follows: (i) Written Examination: The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 12th August , 2018 and will comprise two papers.
- Physical efficiency test
- Personality test
Click here for detailed notification-http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notification-CAPF-2018-Engl.pdf
Click here to apply online-https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Clearing this kind of tough examination requires deep understanding of the exam pattern, perfect guidance & sustained efforts for which it is very important to have external source of guidance. Major Kalshi Classes is the leading defence training institute which provides best guidance for CAPF-AC Examination. Candidates can join this for clearing this examination in first attempt.
For more information visit-www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call-1800-313-2004.