Union Public Service commssion has declared the result of CDS-I 2018 Written examination which was conducted on 4th February 2018 in which 8262 candidates have qualified.Major Kalshi Classes congratulates all the candidates and wish them good luck for their upcoming SSB Interview.
In the first step candidates will be allotted selection centres further candidates will get the SSB interview dates and call letters within one month for IMA/AFA/NA while OTA candidates will get the call letter once the SSB Interview of IMA will be completed although centre allotment of OTA SSB will be done 2-3 months prior to SSB Interview. Candidates will be sent call letters on their mail id.
SSB INTERVIEW CENTRE ALLOTMENT & DATES LINK-
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun—146th Course commencing in Jan, 2019- Will be updated soon.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course 45 commencing in Jan, 2019 Executive (General Service) –Will be updated soon.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) 33 Training Course commencing in Jan, 2019 i.e. No. 205 F (P) Course-Will be updated soon.
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai—109th SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in April, 2019-Will be updated soon.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai—SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2019-Will be updated soon.
All the candidates who have qualified CDS-I 2018 need to visit these links regularly as once the SSB Dates will be released by respective forces these links will be updated and will provide them direct access to their SSB interview Centre allotment and SSB Interview dates.
NOTE-All the candidates are informed that if you have cleared the CDS 1 2018 written examination for both IMA and AFA or for AFA & NA or for IMA/ AFA/NA/OTA (for example), you will only be called for one SSB interview for the service which is your first preference while applying
If you are preparing for SSB Interview, We recommend you to go through the following links-
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CDS-I 2018 WRITTEN QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
There are some important instructions for CDS-I 2018 written qualified students which every candidate must follow failing which they may not receive the call letters for SSB interview.
These instructions are following-
- All the candidates who have successfully qualified in the written exam are required to register themselves online on the Indian Army Recruiting website jnic.in
- Registration must be done within two weeks of announcement of written result.
- The successful candidates would then be allotted Selection Centres and dates, of SSB interview which shall be communicated on the registered e-mail ID. Any candidate who has already registered earlier on the site will not be required to do so.
- In case of any query/Login problem, e-mail be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDS-I 2018 MERIT LIST
After the completion of SSB & AFSB Interviews UPSC will release the Merit list of all recommended candidates. This merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in written examination and in SSB interview. After this list Respective forces will publish the joining Instructions list in which medical status of the candidates will be included. After going through all these procedure Army/Air Force/Navy will send joining letters to final selected candidates to join the academy for which they are recommended.
For latest updates candidates are advised to follow given links time to time-