The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the result of the written exam of CDS 2/2018 on its official website, upsc.gov.in, in a PDF format. The link of that PDF file is given below; candidates can download it to check their result. It is important to note that, only the roll numbers of the qualified candidates are mentioned in the CDS result which means that if your roll number is not in the PDF, you are not qualified for the Phase 2.
In all, 7650 candidates, 2494 IMA + 1653 INA + 582 AFA + 6924 OTA (this does not add up as many students roll number appears under more than one institute) have qualified in the written phase and now they will appear for the SSB Interviews for the selection of Phase 2 for admission to –
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 147th Course commencing in July 2019.
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in July 2019.
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (206 F(P)) commencing in July 2019.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 110th SSC Course (NT) (for Men) commencing in October 2019.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 24th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October 2019.
Link for the CDS 2/2018 PDF – http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/WR-CDS-II-2018-Engl.pdf
Follow these instructions to check your result –
- Click on the link above.
- A PDF file of CDS (II) result 2018 will open.
- Press Ctrl+F if you are using a computer or touch the search option in your mobile and enter your roll no. in the given space.
- If your roll no. is displayed in the result list it means that you have qualified the test.
- Remember, your name is not mentioned in the result.
- You may also download the PDF file and save it for future reference.
IMPORTANT NOTE –
All the candidates who have successfully qualified in the written exam are required to register themselves online on the Indian Army recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of announcement of written result.
Candidates are required to submit the original certificates in support of age (Date of Birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc. along with attested copies, to –
- Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry Section for males and SSC Women Entry Section for women candidates.
- West Block-III, Ground Floor, Wing 1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice
- To IHQ of MoD (Navy), DMPR (OI & R Section), Room No. 204, ‘C’-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 in case of Navy as their first choice
- To PO 3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110011 in case of Air Force as their first choice.
The original Certificates are to be submitted within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and not later than 13th May 2019 For AFA and not later than 01st July 2019 for IMA and not later than 01st July 2019 for admission to NA (1st October 2019 in case of SSC only).
ALL THE CERTIFICATES MUST BE ORIGINAL.
The successful candidates would then be allotted Selection Centres and dates, of SSB interview which shall be communicated on the registered e-mail ID. Any candidate who has already registered earlier on the site will not be required to do so which means that every qualified candidate has to register themselves at the official Indian army website.
The marks-sheet of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result of OTA (after conducting SSB Interview) and will remain available on the website for a period of 30 days.
IMPORTANT DATES PERTAINING CDS 2/2018 –
|Notification||08 August 2018|
|Last Date to apply||04 September 2018 – (extended Date)|
|Exam Date||18 November 2018|
|Result||2 January 2019|
|SSB Interview Date||April 2019 Onwards|
|Final Merit List||One month prior to joining|
Major Kalshi Classes congratulates all the applicants who have cleared the written exam of CDS 02/2018 and wishes All the Best for your SSB Interview. To prepare and to give your best in your upcoming SSB Interview join Major Kalshi Classes. For any enquiry, you can visit www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call 9696220022 or 9696330033.